Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

So I've noticed that and I present you the [API Click System], select this option on the setup window to use my custom clicking code.

For comparison, normal click = right clicks. Every bot on osbot uses this.

Api click = my custom clicker, it clicks with left click each time. It's quicker but less accurate, so it can also maybe click a ladder if the npc moves, but the bot is smart so it can go back down ladder. This option is more humanlike because it has accidents and mistakes (like humans do) whereas the normal option which every other scripter uses is over-used and more accurate, robotic (in my opinion). It's fine for most people though, and I use both randomly.

33 minutes ago, Czar said:

So I've noticed that and I present you the [API Click System], select this option on the setup window to use my custom clicking code.

For comparison, normal click = right clicks. Every bot on osbot uses this.

Api click = my custom clicker, it clicks with left click each time. It's quicker but less accurate, so it can also maybe click a ladder if the npc moves, but the bot is smart so it can go back down ladder. This option is more humanlike because it has accidents and mistakes (like humans do) whereas the normal option which every other scripter uses is over-used and more accurate, robotic (in my opinion). It's fine for most people though, and I use both randomly.

i really appreciate the quick answer and explanation.

thanks alot!

• Heart 1

Any time :D I recommend doing master farmers these days it's super profitable, vyres + elves too :D Best way to get to those is ardy knights in w301 btw ^^ 

EDIT:

I just got a dm asking about vyres: for anyone else wondering this bot does switch between rogues outfit and vyre noble outfit when banking.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2022 at 11:14 AM, Czar said:

Done gl sir enjoy :doge: 

This can happen with my fast clicker, I recommend turning it off (called API Click system or something) or a better angle would be super close camera zoom and it should be more reliable <3 

So I found a similar problem with ardy castle chest, seems to get stuck at the door to the castle, similar fix?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, pacstar said:

So I found a similar problem with ardy castle chest, seems to get stuck at the door to the castle, similar fix?

This one must be different, webwalker problem maybe I'll take a look now and submit a new update, maybe something changed recently.

EDIT: Fixed in v232.0, sorry about that - paladin chest isn't really popular nowadays so I can see how we missed it, I recommend pickpocketting instead, lots of profits to be made that way, best xp too ^^ :D I ended up using osbot webwalker now that it supports the castle.

hWHJdLH.png

Update will automatically go live within 24 hrs <3 

Edited by Czar

Done gl, please bear in mind blackjacking isn't supported needs a lot of babysitting and a specific inventory (full inv, no coin pouch), and the npc needs to be lured. I recommend doing ardy knights they are 100% reliable and good xp too, rather than risking it with blackjacking :doge: 

Obligatory Disclaimer: we do not support this please do not buy the script for blackjacking.