Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, UIMGUY said:

How do I select which tile to stand on when thieving, it sets me in a poor tile rather than under the baker to not get caught at baker stall

Edit: also, when setting to nature chest in ardy, ive selected "Loot nearby chest", yet it doesnt.

Works similar to my fighter bot so first you gotta stand on desired tile, then hit the F2 key and it should light up green/yellow. Nats I'll keep an eye on those, started near the chest btw? If not dw about it. Make sure it's the southern chest, I believe the northern ardy chest is empty and not thievable (I could be wrong).

I highly recommend doing pickpocketting all the way, it helps a lot with ban prevention. I personally view stalls and chests as "monotonous" clicking, whereas pickpocketting is inherently randomised (amplified by stuns as well). I did a lot of 99s this way, I think I only did tea stalls to 38 then master farmers to 82 and vyres to 99.

10 hours ago, sdsdsd said:

what does API click system mean? when pickpocketing?

API click likes to move the mouse while clicking, I personally don't like this so I made it optional

Edited by Czar

38 minutes ago, Czar said:

Works similar to my fighter bot so first you gotta stand on desired tile, then hit the F2 key and it should light up green/yellow. Nats I'll keep an eye on those, started near the chest btw? If not dw about it. Make sure it's the southern chest, I believe the northern ardy chest is empty and not thievable (I could be wrong).

I highly recommend doing pickpocketting all the way, it helps a lot with ban prevention. I personally view stalls and chests as "monotonous" clicking, whereas pickpocketting is inherently randomised (amplified by stuns as well). I did a lot of 99s this way, I think I only did tea stalls to 38 then master farmers to 82 and vyres to 99.

Yes started right near the chest, it will thieve the nature chest, but not the one beside it which is 6x the amount of exp rewarded.

Also, account is a UIM so without automatically going to steal cakes when out, pickpocketing is a bit of a challenge to bot.

Speaking on that Czar, I would pay extra for the ability to thieve ardy knights, and replenish food at cake stalls when out.

• Like 1

On 4/16/2022 at 1:27 AM, UIMGUY said:

Yes started right near the chest, it will thieve the nature chest, but not the one beside it which is 6x the amount of exp rewarded.

Also, account is a UIM so without automatically going to steal cakes when out, pickpocketing is a bit of a challenge to bot.

Speaking on that Czar, I would pay extra for the ability to thieve ardy knights, and replenish food at cake stalls when out.

I will add a new setting to also take care of the other chest. I'll set it to something like "Nature chest + North Chest" or similar :doge: 

Also love the idea of stealing cakes to replenish food, I will work on this it will take some time to implement though because it's a bit more complicated than other features but I'm sure it's possible.

It is best to have at least 2-3 empty inventory slots (1 slot for coins 1 slot for pouch 1 free) to be safe, otherwise the game won't let it pickpocket (?) I could be wrong though. I remember this being the only way otherwise open to suggestions :doge: 

EDIT:

@UIMGUY After spending couple hours adding a new option for second chest, I realised we already have this feature :doge: 

(ignore the colour scheme):

SbRPGdZ.png

This option should be looting the southern chest, my apologies for all the confusion :feels: 

Edited by Czar

No blackjack yet kinda forgot about those they don't even give any decent profit :doge: but I will do some work on those IIRC I still need to add luring system there. Was also going to say un-noting but jug of wines is the meta atm

Rogues den ty for the support <3 atm it needs to be babysat with full energy otherwise it'll just keep failing. I'm working on making it search traps individually instead of doing the running trick, and needs banking for energy as well

2 hours ago, Czar said:

No blackjack yet kinda forgot about those they don't even give any decent profit :doge: but I will do some work on those IIRC I still need to add luring system there. Was also going to say un-noting but jug of wines is the meta atm

Rogues den ty for the support <3 atm it needs to be babysat with full energy otherwise it'll just keep failing. I'm working on making it search traps individually instead of doing the running trick, and needs banking for energy as well

it is not really about the profit, blackjack gives the best xp per hour in the game, next to pyramid plunder.
additionally, no other script does blackjacking, so that would give you an edge over other scripts
it does also make good money with rogue outfit, particularly for iron men

• Heart 1

Getting this error. Using mirror mode in Win11 with newest version of java. 

Error in bot executor or from Error class (and not Exception)!
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: client.emu.EmuClient.getSpellSelected()Z
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Magic.isSpellSelected(ig:52)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Menu.IiIIiiiiIiiI(il:178)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.Menu.getMenuIndex(il:179)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.iIIiiiiiiIIi(fo:186)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.iIIiiiiiiIIi(fo:288)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent$1.condition(fo:132)
    at org.osbot.rs07.utility.ConditionalSleep.sleep(fj:190)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.iIIiiiiiiIIi(fo:5)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.InteractionEvent.execute(fo:554)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.iIIiiiiiiIIi(vo:245)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.EventExecutor.execute(vo:59)
    at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.Entity.interact(eb:226)
    at h.w.aUX.a(xs:1464)
    at h.w.aUX.E(xs:1114)
    at h.w.aUX.onLoop(xs:3690)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(gf:182)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO