Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Will take a look at this asap, ty for the heads up maybe something changed recently ^^ update coming up!

Trials added enjoy :)

@Pyker Best place to thieve is always pickpocketting because it's inherently random (aka when being stunned RS gives us the randomisation :doge: which is good for preventing bans) so Men to 25 or 38, maybe tea stalls from 25 to 38, master farmers to 55 and ardy knights to 99. Only do stalls if you absolutely must (e.g. when doing ironmen thieving cakes for wintertodt later).

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Hello. I have been using this script to thiev knights at w302 and at one point was getting 100k+ xp/hour. Seems to have dropped a lot and after observation there is a lot of right clicking even though I have enabled the 'less right click' option. Not sure if anyone else is experiencing this or if you have any suggestions? Using dodgy necklaces too

• Heart 1

I have noticed it behaves differently for every person, all based on camera view but I could be wrong. Idk why the client does that maybe for randomisation and preventing bans not sure, iirc every script on osbot has this BUT there are workarounds.

I can try write my own system for clicking and avoiding right clicks at all times, it also helps to zoom in the camera but there will still be right clicks from time to time, imo I prefer this to always left-click because doing the same thing over and over can look suspicious and causes bans, better to be safe than efficient :doge: 

Either way I'll take a look now <3 

@jimwhit no worries I ended up finding a solution <3 new update is coded:

New Update (v244.0)

- Fixed some startup issues for some people randomly
- Added new option for pickpocketting [Left click only]
- Ardy knights more stable now

Update will automatically go live within 24 hrs <3 Thanks for the feedback guys appreciate it :D Note: I've only tested this left click option for ~3 hours, please babysit if you want to use this option. It looked fine when I ran it but just be safe :) 

• Like 1

Hi Czar. I ran it for an hour using the new option for just left clicks. XP rates are much higher and imo this mirrors what a human is going to do as nobody is right clicking to thieve these knights with the attack settings hidden etc. What I would suggest is a little bit of mouse movement at random intervals, nothing major but just something to mimic a human player. In addition I wanted to ask if there were random timings to return to thieving after eating food or emptying the coin pouches? If not, perhaps this is worth adding to make it more human like. 

• Heart 1

On 10/3/2022 at 11:49 AM, Czar said:

EDIT:

I'm trying to replicate the bug but it keeps walking successfully, I'll keep investigating and post a patch <3 

I recorded a gif of what it should be doing:

VCCXBk1.gif

Hmm that's really weird, it just wouldn't walk itself back under there for me no matter how long I waited. I ran it again and was able to reproduce the issue, but I didn't change any settings from the default with the exception of the stall, tile ID, and what to bank. Speaking of which, I also noticed in the GUI it states F1 to set the custom tile, but F1 doesn't work and it's actually F2?🤣

• Like 1

Yo Czar! Idk if this is the right place to put this but this script is amazing. Just got 99 on the main. Waiting to see if banned but 10-10 script truly! Gonna play legit for a while but I had multiple 1m plus proggies but didn’t save them. YOU EVEN GOT ME MY FIRST PET! Love that little raccoon! Thanks bro! 

• Heart 1