Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

On 6/12/2017 at 0:18 AM, Nostalgic said:

got perm banned 1 hour after i used this for 10 minutes. lost 10m + good pure... was bugging out at the master farmer moving camera up and down up and down... fuck!!!!

were you using mirror mode?

Edit: Slightly worried now since i'll be moving up to Master Farmers soon as well :o

Edited by HoneyDewBubbleT

Hmm the shift click is a client issue, I will notify devs ASAP

As for ardy chest not returning, hmm will check, have you tried the 3rd walking option? It works much better ^^ :D 

Using script for 10 mins and getting banned = delay ban from previous script usage, you must have used a previous high ban rate script and got delay-banned :s Users have gotten 20m+ exp within days in dmm and you got banned in 10 minutes, hmm..

@Czar

I know that this script is flawless, but there's still an issue  with something. To be exact - baker's stall thieving. When I choose  an option "to only keep cakes" , the script still thieves inventory of everything and banks everything, then goes back, am I not understand something or doing something wrong? Isn't supposed to thieve everything and then just drop EVERYTHING except the cakes? Cause that's what I'm going for, the "choose item to keep" seems like  it  ain't working, or it's  me doing something wrong.

WHrq5D7.png

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO