Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Working great so far, 1-48 thieving. The two things i've noticed so far, was doing tea at the tea stalls, if i select drop one after it loots one, it'll always end up with 1 in the second slot of the inventory. It's not really an issue, just a bit strange

And doing master farmers on my skiller, it would occassionally click on a stall when the camera angle was low down, and it would aggro a market guard, it would then run back and forth between the bank and the area it pickpockets in (draynor), might try the ardy farmers out instead :)

Oh and also, when it eats cakes, it eats them really strangely. I've always known people to eat the whole cake first, but instead it takes 1 bite out of a cake, then moves to the next one, which leads to it sometimes ending up with 10 cakes that are 2/3 and not enough space to loot farmers. I've alleviated that problem by just taking 8 cakes instead. 

The script is amazing though, cant wait to get to ardy knights and get some awesome xp hopefully :D

Thanks again for the 10/10 script.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Czar said:

No worries :D:D

also just remember blackjacking is in beta mode there are still improvements to be made :( I am working on it ^^ :D 

Whenever i try to blackjack bearded bandits it runs to a melphite tent and stands in it doing nothing. Maybe not registering npc or where it is supposed to be? i set a point on the map but it just runs to the tent at the south

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

So this is the first script I've ever bought or used (except for a free one I tested out) and I am quite pleased with it.
Only been at it for a couple hours. Everything seems to work great, however the script got stuck a couple times when walking from place to place.
It usually manages to get from Lumbridge to the master farmer effortlessly.

As Much Scare Wow said, sometimes it will missclick and attack the market guard by the master farmer.

Being a new script user like myself, I'm still apprehensive even after reading the whole "how not to get caught" page...are there any more tips you can give me for using this script in particular?
I'm also feeling a bit overwhelmed on how to use it efficiently to get a 99, like are all the gloves of silence rly worth it?

But I'm probably over thinking it. Thanks for the great script, I'm probably going to purchase more.

Slipz

Edited by slipz
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2017 at 6:12 PM, slipz said:

Hey Czar,

So this is the first script I've ever bought or used (except for a free one I tested out) and I am quite pleased with it.
Only been at it for a couple hours. Everything seems to work great, however the script got stuck a couple times when walking from place to place.
It usually manages to get from Lumbridge to the master farmer effortlessly.

As Much Scare Wow said, sometimes it will missclick and attack the market guard by the master farmer.

Being a new script user like myself, I'm still apprehensive even after reading the whole "how not to get caught" page...are there any more tips you can give me for using this script in particular?
I'm also feeling a bit overwhelmed on how to use it efficiently to get a 99, like are all the gloves of silence rly worth it?

But I'm probably over thinking it. Thanks for the great script, I'm probably going to purchase more.

Slipz

For the attacking incident you could turn your attack option to hidden for NPCs.

It takes trial and error to really understand what exactly gets you banned and what doesn't for the most part. That or knowing people. Gloves of silence are yes it reduces your fail rate.

• Like 1

Next version is nearing release, main details: blackjack improvement v2, rogues den beta (please babysit during beta!) and many gui changes/more control over the script. Also many updates in response to the feedback in this thread - all posts within the last 2 pages. thanks for all the ideas/feedback/suggestions guys, keep them coming. Stay tuned guys :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 4

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO