Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

New update (v130)

- Script now runs away from combat even further away to evade combat (otherwise the script may still be in combat)

- Added an option to only bank when out of food, and not bank when out of food AND low health

- Removed all walking systems, now there are only two

- OSBot webwalker is OSBot's default walking system, it is ideal for stability, and has much less lag

- Multiwalker is the previous webwalkers all combined, the script will cycle between walkers and decide which one works best

OSBot webwalker should be the best choice, but there are times which the other webwalking system can be more suitable

update will be live within 24 hours.

Future updates will include:

- Adding a system to set thieving npcs in position (by getting in combat, then cancelling combat)

- Adding more thieving options

- Possibly pyramid plunder (maybe!)

Just used it again, died at silk again 4th time. It makes no effort to run away from the knights which attack you when thieving silk... 

• Like 1

The script does run away from combat I just tested it.. runs away perfectly fine :D

Options enabled: - Silk stall (ardy), banking, multiwalker

I will try to make the script not run away somehow, but the script is working perfectly well o_O

Activated all trials good luck everyone ;)

The script does run away from combat I just tested it.. runs away perfectly fine biggrin.png

Options enabled: - Silk stall (ardy), banking, multiwalker

I will try to make the script not run away somehow, but the script is working perfectly well o_O

Activated all trials good luck everyone wink.png

Hm, well i am going to use it again soon i'll keep you posted, however i have definitely died 4 times from the ardy knight

• Like 1

No worries I will be testing the script as well, I think the script runs away but not enough to evade combat (so the ardy knight is still fighting), will add another update right now, just testing first biggrin.png

Anything? i had to intervene last night when attacked by ardy knight again, only just got out lol. I'm not sure if it's the speed of which it tries to escape?

• Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Thiever
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Thiever AIO