Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Update v1.09 posted

- Rogues chest beep is now on by default (the bot will beep when a pker is nearby) it was off by default, apologies everyone!

- Banking override for pickpocketing update should be enabled in this version

good luck all, this update will be live within a few hours max wink.png

as for trials, gl activated all wink.png

edit:

Also, message to new users who don't own this script: the exchange rate is at least 1:10 or maybe even 1:15/1:20 for dmm -> osrs gp, you can make bank from this script ^^ biggrin.png So hurry up and trial the script - the exchange rate can decrease after a few days :(

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Pyramid plunder not added yet sad.png As for trials, currently full sad.png I will activate as soon as there is a trial available ^^ biggrin.png edit: must be dmm seasonal activity :/

Cool, can you like this comment or something when you activate my trial, so i get notified? That would be awesome.

nvm , bought it :)

Edited by vottco

Update v1.09 posted

Also, message to new users who don't own this script: the exchange rate is at least 1:10 or maybe even 1:15/1:20 for dmm -> osrs gp, you can make bank from this script ^^ biggrin.png So hurry up and trial the script - the exchange rate can decrease after a few days sad.png

I waited a while to make this post so that all 3 accounts could be banned. I'll go ahead and say I suicide botted these accounts from the minute DMM opened till like 9 hours ago, so yes bans were most definitely expected. You'll also notice a large experience gap, the account with 15M exp was done with this script 100%, but I didn't have VIP at the start so I couldn't open 3 clients in order to do all 3 accounts with this script, so I had to use a different client until I made enough gold for VIP.

I was the first, second, and third person to be 99 thieving in DMM by quite a large margin. As for profits, I bought this script for the original DMM and I'm only a casual botter, (1 account for original + first seasonal, 3 for this season). I've made well over $400 only botting the first 2 days of DMM usually.

Here's my 3 accounts: http://prntscr.com/bls0md

Edited by puzzled
  • Like 1

I waited a while to make this post so that all 3 accounts could be banned. I'll go ahead and say I suicide botted these accounts from the minute DMM opened till like 9 hours ago, so yes bans were most definitely expected. You'll also notice a large experience gap, the account with 15M exp was done with this script 100%, but I didn't have VIP at the start so I couldn't open 3 clients in order to do all 3 accounts with this script, so I had to use a different client until I made enough gold for VIP.

I was the first, second, and third person to be 99 thieving in DMM by quite a large margin. As for profits, I bought this script for the original DMM and I'm only a casual botter, (1 account for original + first seasonal, 3 for this season). I've made well over $400 only botting the first 2 days of DMM usually.

Here's my 3 accounts: http://prntscr.com/bls0md

what food did you use?

terrible performance issues

I only tested it on seasonal deadman worlds but it randomly spikes cpu usage every few seconds per account
im pretty sure it happens when the wait timer is generated while pick pocketing

running 6 accounts on low cpu mode they should be 2-4% cpu and randomly they spike up to 15-30% 

this is raping my computer help me czar

Also the memory, oh god the memory. it should be like 350k but ur script shoots it to over 700k

terrible performance issues

I only tested it on seasonal deadman worlds but it randomly spikes cpu usage every few seconds per account

im pretty sure it happens when the wait timer is generated while pick pocketing

running 6 accounts on low cpu mode they should be 2-4% cpu and randomly they spike up to 15-30% 

this is raping my computer help me czar

Also the memory, oh god the memory. it should be like 350k but ur script shoots it to over 700k

Are you using 1 client per account? Only asking because when I tried multiple accounts on one client it was very laggy, but with 1 acc per client it was perfect.

• Like 1