Perfect Thiever AIO

Czar

Yep it supports prayer potions and restores, so bring monk robes and high prayer gear, but bring a little food too, like 5 sharks or something

gl ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT:

Blackjack mode has been turned off temporarily, just need to make some code tweaks here and there, should be back running ASAP

EDIT2:

Just going to train an account for blackjacking and it will be tested and perfect as soon as possible

Edited by Czar

Have noticed with thieving silk the bot uses all locations possible around the silk stall. For instance the stall in Ardougne (Most northern stall). It will sometimes stand on the southern side meaning every single guard will see you causing the bot to be constantly running out of aggro range. Another problem is the knights, if they aggro you while thieving these NPCS have a massive aggro range and the script doesn't seem to drop the aggro very well. 

Edited by godssent2
  • Like 1

First of all: deadman world or normal mode? The script deals with situations differently (depending on which world type) that's why ^^ :D

Also, the optimal setup for stalls is thieving in a high-population world, because the bot works better if there are people already thieving from a stall, so the bot will count which tile around the stall has the most players, and it will stand on that tile. If there aren't many people, the bot will get confused and it will just pick a random tile around the stall.

I will make some changes to how that works, so it will favor some tiles over others (if in a non-popular world), will be out in next update asap. But in the meantime just go to a high pop. world and the bot will run better, just until I post this new update

As for aggros, if in a DMM world, the bot will try go to the bank, avoiding all guarded zone exits (due to pkers/lurers), if not in a dmm world it should just go to the bank

• Like 1

New update posted:

- Added successful/fail pickpockets to paint (if pickpocketing)

- Gloves of silence beta mode (I still need to test it, but I added basic support for them)

- Silk stalls work much better now

Latest update is now: v0.90

Another update will be added today for blackjack mode, so the latest version will end up being v0.91 today

edit: please allow a few hours for admins to register the update, it will show the script version on the paint, so if it shows v0.90 or v0.91 it means the script is up to date :D

Edited by Czar

New update posted:

- Gloves of silence beta mode (I still need to test it, but I added basic support for them)

Another update will be added today for blackjack mode, so the latest version will end up being v0.91 today

edit: please allow a few hours for admins to register the update, it will show the script version on the paint, so if it shows v0.90 or v0.91 it means the script is up to date biggrin.png

a few hours or a few days? xD

• Like 1

New update posted:

edit: please allow a few hours for admins to register the update, it will show the script version on the paint, so if it shows v0.90 or v0.91 it means the script is up to date biggrin.png

Thanks so much for the quick updates i will be using this for a long period of time as thieving is my fav skill in rs ive botted around 10 accounts to 99 back in 2k10 when i used to play.

I'll baby sit once in a while and search for improvements and post back :)

• Like 1

It should be live today, the OSBot SDN manager was fired a month ago or so, so the developers are handling script updates, they say updates are handled once every 24 hours :/

Btw, for gloves of silence, I made it equip them if you have gloves of silence in inventory and the bot isn't wearing any gloves. According to youtube, the optimal way is to carry multiple gloves of silence. If you want a different method, just say so and I will add it smile.png

edit:

Also, I found out a way to add luring to blackjack mode, so this time when blackjack is re-activated, luring will be included ^^ smile.png It will either hop if you enable it, or it will lure a new npc (thanks to my old questing bot which had a luring algorithm doge.png). Banking is included too wink.png

Going to spend A LOT more time on updates and features now, since I finished exams. Previously I had to prioritize bug fixes over adding new features, but now it's just new features since I have so much more time :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1