I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE

Ericthecmh

To do well in stocks you normally have to invest a decent amount of time throughout the day into stocks. That time gradually increases normally and eventually, if you're doing well that is, you end up spending all of your time and money on stocks. Then you fall in love with the companies you have stocks in, fail to diversify, run out of patience and panic sell, just to realize a moment later that you shouldn't have,

and then you lose half your bank.

but before all that happens, you lose half your bank because you didn't have enough capital to start with and you got fucked by all the commission rates, transaction costs and good ol' taxes in general.

I recommend at least 10k capital before even considering stocks.

Just my person opinion though

edit: I know this probably has nothing to do with the OP but I've seen too many people get fucked by stocks, I'd feel bad if I didn't say anything.

Edited by Shiny
  • Like 3

To do well in stocks you normally have to invest a decent amount of time throughout the day into stocks. That time gradually increases normally and eventually, if you're doing well that is, you end up spending all of your time and money on stocks. Then you fall in love with the companies you have stocks in, fail to diversify, run out of patience and panic sell, just to realize a moment later that you shouldn't have,

and then you lose half your bank.

but before all that happens, you lose half your bank because you didn't have enough capital to start with and you got fucked by all the commission rates, transaction costs and good ol' taxes in general.

I recommend at least 10k capital before even considering stocks.

Just my person opinion though

edit: I know this probably has nothing to do with the OP but I've seen too many people get fucked by stocks, I'd feel bad if I didn't say anything.

Actually that was amazingly well written.

Also Robinhood doesn't have commissions so you don't really need a minimum with them to invest, but yeah, you're pretty much correct.

• 1 month later...