Debt has been paid off!

NoahTheWeebWolf

Thanks to @Maldesto buying my original runescape account I am offically out of debt.

I am never returning to runescape again and that includes the rs market. I am happy to no longer be in debt and to leave runescape behind in the past where it belongs.

going to be deleting my sykpe and getting a new one and only adding my few friends back. No business stuff whatsoever so it'll be kept secret so no one can add me and ask me for anything else runescape wise.

Hi guys, so some of you are aware I just got scammed again for $325 worth of debt on pay pal.

Despite this, I intend to pay off the debt in full. Though it's going to take a few months given my situation.

I decided to half seriously/half jokingly make a goal thread of my progress/journey to pay off this debt(and then finally get a ps4 which was my goal from the start, but now I am literally in 2x worse of a situation than before).

So starting out on 11/3/2015 I am at $317.27 worth of debt.
I have 220m 07gp to sell still via btc so if you want to help a brother out buy some gp so I can pay off the debt please.
Or feel free to donate wink.png *only being half serious this is my problem to deal with but if you'd like to help that's very nice of you but not at all necessary*

I am also selling this starter main with the current highest bid of 41m
http://osbot.org/forum/topic/84648-ex-stafflifetime-sponsor100fb-starter-main-username-loginpvp-oriented-over-900-total-levels/page-2#entry945799

I also want to point out I am doing this because of my professional obligations in becoming a lawyer in three years(the bar association really doesn't appreciate when people neglect their financial duties and willfully fail to pay off debt so all things considered paying off a $317 debt for a great career is a no brainer) This is still a shitty situation, but I figure why not make lemons into lemonade and have a little fun along the way biggrin.png.

So watch the story of a Traveling Merchant/Law Student as he climbs his way out of debt and generally grows further as a person along the way.

Current debt

af6d835008a9e3844872d660c4b2b98c.png

Wish me luck guys and gals.

Edited by NoahTheWisewolf
  • Like 3

Huge respect for being the good person about the situation even though you did nothing wrong and scammers are shitheads. Huge respect, I'll try help out! 

Thanks and sadly this isn't the first time this happened.

I only began selling gold back in October and 3 of the 4 buyers I had scammed. So there's this guy and then two others who worked as a team and nabbed $240(Which I paid off the -$64 left over). What's worse is this guy didn't just scam outright he acted like a friend and even loaned 100m to help me pay off the previous debt.

At the core this is just who I am but there's also my professional obligations too, as you know.

I don't know why it's so hard for people to be honest =(.

I bought 100m 07gp from [member=Jack Show] back when gold was $2 per m before dropping and that was in July, and I never scammed him.

It's very sad but it's as my profile says, "It's always darkest before the dawn." Once I sell this 220m,the account and some other things I own I will be able to pay off the debt and get myself a nice ps4 on black friday. Best of all no bad credit to fuck up my finances further and my professional credibility is all the more solidified by my resolve =).

Goodluck man.

Teach these scammers a lesson biggrin.png

Khaleesi

Thanks Khal,

Sadly it seems a few of my advertisement payments from you are going to have to go towards this chunk of debt.

Fuck the scammers.

I am going to be ok in the end but thanks for the vote of confidence =).

Really sorry to hear this. You'er a nice guy and it's a shame people are taking the liberty of your trust and abusing it.

Can't you counter claim on PP?

No they won almost instantly.

It's over I just need to hope someone will get this gold off from me so I can pay the debt off and work towards getting money for a ps4

Good luck dude you'll get their easily ;). I'm studying law too haha. I had 1k$ debt month ago, because a 'friend' charged me back for it. Went staking hard for 1 month made it all back xd. Btw they will eventually start calling you if you don't pay it soon enough, at least that's what happened to me. Didn't pick up and just paid it off real quick.

• Like 1

I'm just curious, from what I've read. Selling/Buying Runescape gold is illegal because it's not your property? Yet you're more worried about a paypal debt than participating in illegal activities tongue.png

It's not illegal. The gold does belong to runescape yes but it never leaves the game so it's still very much in jagex's possession just changes hands within the game.

It's not illegal. The gold does belong to runescape yes but it never leaves the game so it's still very much in jagex's possession just changes hands within the game.

So If the gold belongs to Runescape what gives you the right to sell it? How can you sell what doesn't belong to you? I understand that some arguments are they since you've put the time and effort into generating the gold you have the right to sell it, but you don't because it's not your property.