Greetings

Nitrousek

I've been diagnosed with cancer and been undergoing chemotherapy in my country, Poland. I have lost my hair and cried more than I could imagine about it, but who cares anyway :P

I've been here a scripter before, I'll probably make some free scripts for the community as a gratitude gift for the wonderful times I've had here in the past, but I can't promise anything, because I still have mental breakdowns

I've also been wondering why so many shades from the past like swizzbeat, notorious, dreamliner etc are banned, so if anyone can let me know that would be nice.

I'm also not sure who's in charge now or whatever has been happening for the past year

• Like 5

Sorry to hear about the cancer buddy, if you don't mind me asking, is it terminal? 

Let's just say i'm not dying yet...

So far I just lost all my hair, I feel cold all the time and I can't eat anything, because I throw everything up. But I'm still happy to be able to exist

GL Mate!

Dlugo sie uczyles Cpp/javy zanim zaczeles pisac skrypty?

Dwa lata, teraz to już prawie pięć (Niby więcej, ale nie ciągle programowałem / uczyłem się)

Edited by Nitrousek

Let's just say i'm not dying yet...

So far I just lost all my hair, I feel cold all the time and I can't eat anything, because I throw everything up. But I'm still happy to be able to exist

Dwa lata, teraz to już prawie pięć (Niby więcej, ale nie ciągle programowałem / uczyłem się)

Stay strong bro, you can get through this!