Whats the chances getting banned now a days?

Araqaya

Hey so I've kept a break from botting and RS overall for a while now, but I am curious how are the ban rates now a days? Last time ( little bit before the mirror client system launch ), I had chance to bot like maybe week or two in row every day many hours without bans. How it is now a days? Is it instant ban? I also botted couple main accounts 2 hrs a night for almost month / sometimes on day time also without getting any bans, anything changed?

I am just curious do I have the same chances to go straight botting with main accounts or has the ban rates increased or anything I should know?

Chances are extremely high at the current time. However the mirror client is doing an excellent job of keeping the bans down! I wouldn't bot a main though.

So I have high chances even when botting 2 hours per night? I just heard couple people saying that even auto clicking mage is super risky currently ? :D

So I have high chances even when botting 2 hours per night? I just heard couple people saying that even auto clicking mage is super risky currently ? biggrin.png

2 hours straight a night might be risky, if you can split it up doing uncommon tasks such as NOT auto clicking mage I'm sure you'll be safe, just not on your main to be 100% safe. :)

Uh oh..just botted chickens for 2 hours, hopefully I'm not dead meat. I'm gonna manually do some quests quickly xD. 

First time back in 2 years.

You won't get banned for botting 2 hours. There is nothing wrong with actually playing the game mostly and botting now and then. 

I've said this before. I bot the skills I hate, and play the ones I don't. I like doing quests and clues to break the monotony. I don't have any skills that are substantially higher than others. I spread the wealth, and I have many paid for bots. Many skills I do manually like farming which is in the 70's now. I never turn on a bot and leave unless I have 100% confidence in the script I am running. 

I have botted for years and even back in rs2, and have never been banned. that's caus I am playing the game, and making money to spend on stuff for me. I'm not scamming and gold mining and being a jerk. I honestly think that makes a difference.

Hope this helps.

Edited by mustang guy

You won't get banned for botting 2 hours. There is nothing wrong with actually playing the game mostly and botting now and then. 

I've said this before. I bot the skills I hate, and play the ones I don't. I like doing quests and clues to break the monotony. I don't have any skills that are substantially higher than others. I spread the wealth, and I have many paid for bots. Many skills I do manually like farming which is in the 70's now. I never turn on a bot and leave unless I have 100% confidence in the script I am running. 

I have botted for years and even back in rs2, and have never been banned. that's caus I am playing the game, and making money to spend on stuff for me. I'm not scamming and gold mining and being a jerk. I honestly think that makes a difference.

Hope this helps.

I understand what it USED to be like. I played from 2005-2014, and botted 2010-2014. I've just been reading around and have been hearing that the ban rate is ridiculously sky high on both 07 and rs3 now days. So far, so good, thankfully. About 45 combat, 65 wc. Been questing a lot so that should help my case not to be targeted.

• Like 1

Hope this helps.

I can 100% support this. I've botted my main SO much on skills that are insanely hard for me to do (Woodcutting, fishing, mining.) Never have I once been banned or even had a suspension. I bot for 4 to 5 hours a day and take 2 to 3 hour breaks, then get on and do something legit for a few hours like bosses or clues. Sometimes I run my bot all day at work and check up on it using teamviewer on my phone, sometimes I bot it all night while I'm asleep and then log it out when I leave for the day.

I think if you're just smart about botting, play a little bit, bot different things from time to time, and just overall take breaks like a normal person you'll do fine.

I mean, when you bot for 3 days straight or go from 1 to 86 fishing in a single session and your account has literally done nothing else and then go and tell the dude his bot got you banned it's a little dumb imo.

Just be smart about it... you'll be fine. :]

• Like 1