feedback

Tobassco

i dont understand even the most untrustworthy person on the earth can have a lot of feedback. you dont need to be trusted, after your transaction is done (no matter if you're going first or not) ask the person if he wants to leave feedback, and you will leave him feedback as well. so i dont understand what your problem is.

good luck

im saying everyone always complains that i have no feedback so they cant trust me how can i ever get feedback if they never trust

i dont understand even the most untrustworthy person on the earth can have a lot of feedback. you dont need to be trusted, after your transaction is done (no matter if you're going first or not) ask the person if he wants to leave feedback, and you will leave him feedback as well. so i dont understand what your problem is.

good luck

im trying to ask how i can get good feedback since no one will trust me since i have no feedback

tbh this thread won't help your cause , you want to get feedback to get "trusted" just so you can sell your account. still doesn't prevent you from recovering no matter how many feedback you have.

im saying everyone always complains that i have no feedback so they cant trust me how can i ever get feedback if they never trust

im trying to ask how i can get good feedback since no one will trust me since i have no feedback

post on request threads , maybe get an avatar , say a middleman can hold the money until the service is done etc etc

try doing something on your own before posting asking for help

• Like 1

first of all , chill out im not being "lazy" begging forhelp , im asking how can i get my feedback up lmao i dont need your help to sell my account i can gladly to it myself, i asked u a question on how to get feedback for myself .. lmaooo

post on request threads , maybe get an avatar , say a middleman can hold the money until the service is done etc etc

i fully agree with "Risky" also something to add. 

you can sell your account and accept the payment option :paypal.  so the buyer can make sure you prob. wont recover the account and if you do he can just chargeback the paypal payment. and for your security: if he charges back the money you can make a dispute about it and then recover the account

well after seeing someone with "verified service" rank and 300 fb scam half of osbot, ive noticed that feedback doesnt really change a lot. Yeah it feels easier trading with someone with a lot of feedback. But its still very @risky (Thats a play on words taking a shot at risky). doge.png kidding the word looks better in blue.

Edited by thexokid

well after seeing someone with "verified service" rank and 300 fb scam half of osbot, ive noticed that feedback doesnt really change a lot. Yeah it feels easier trading with someone with a lot of feedback. But its still very @risky (Thats a play on words taking a shot at risky). doge.png kidding the word looks better in blue.

are we talking about neurosales or something? he is still skype scamming lol..

why not just buy gold for like 1.1-1.2 or w/e and sell for 1.3 then u get a couple trades under ur belt and boom magic feedback with tiny profit....then hire a quester such as risky to do quests on some of ur accounts and even more feedback....or if u have an acc that u want a firecape on dont want to do yourself boom pay for a service and feedback. then since u have some feedback put in a worker application and become a worker on someone's service thread then when u have a decent amount create ur own service or set up an account shop