APA Unicow Killer

Apaec

Yes, I meant the logger:)

thank you very much for the fantastic report. The screenshots were exactly what I was looking for. I've gone ahead and fixed both issues as I believe I found and tested the problem in both cases.

Luckily it was not a pathing issue smile.png

I've extended your trial for an additional 48 hours to compensate for the issues you've experienced.

Update:

V 1.10

• Script will now only attempt to loot items within an 8 tile radius around you. This should stop the script getting stuck on the way back from a trip.
  • Added camera movement when activating the shrine to prevent the script from failing to activate when off screen.

thanks,

~apa

thanks man :). waiting for new updates to be pushed.  using 1.08 atm

• Like 1

I just bought this and am kindof dissapointed. I gave this account a bond with ingame currency from my main and plenty of cowhides. When killing the unicows, my player stops doing anything after each kill until the bones that are dropped completely disappear which means waiting. This is taking too long and I could be making the same money with a lvl3 account filling jugs. Please fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong

Would be interested in giving this ago. Is it unlimited uses/payment or only 1?

This script is one time payment :) no monthly fee and you can use it on as many tabs as you like.

If you want a trial, follow the instructions on the front page of this thread :)

~apa

I just bought this and am kindof dissapointed. I gave this account a bond with ingame currency from my main and plenty of cowhides. When killing the unicows, my player stops doing anything after each kill until the bones that are dropped completely disappear which means waiting. This is taking too long and I could be making the same money with a lvl3 account filling jugs. Please fix this or tell me what I am doing wrong

Hey.

I'm sorry to hear that, however what would you prefer it would do in this situation? I mean, bones take less than a second to spawn so this can't really cut gp rates significantly?

~apa

Okay i found the problem. The button that is suppoed to pick up bones and bury is broken. I have tried many times with it on and off. If it is on it wont pick up or bury, and it just waits forever till the bones that are on the ground to dissapear before trying to start another unicow. I feel you don't quite understand what I am saying, which might be cuz im bad at explaining, but try out the pick up and bury bones thing and watch how slow/broken it is. I ran the script overnight without it on and it gave solid amount of horns without getting stuck. Very solid script besides that button

• Like 1

Okay i found the problem. The button that is suppoed to pick up bones and bury is broken. I have tried many times with it on and off. If it is on it wont pick up or bury, and it just waits forever till the bones that are on the ground to dissapear before trying to start another unicow. I feel you don't quite understand what I am saying, which might be cuz im bad at explaining, but try out the pick up and bury bones thing and watch how slow/broken it is. I ran the script overnight without it on and it gave solid amount of horns without getting stuck. Very solid script besides that button

ooh!

How strange. I will take a look, thanks for reporting :)

~apa

Update~

Version 1.11

• Fixed issue with bone looting - script should now correctly loot bones without getting stuck
  • Added timeout feature to interacting with shrine to help prevent issues where it could get stuck (unsure of exact reason why it's getting stuck, could relate to latency, but this should hopefully help prevent this)

~apa

• Like 1

Update~

Version 1.11

• Fixed issue with bone looting - script should now correctly loot bones without getting stuck
  • Added timeout feature to interacting with shrine to help prevent issues where it could get stuck (unsure of exact reason why it's getting stuck, could relate to latency, but this should hopefully help prevent this)

~apa

Sounds good. :o

Could I grab a trial for this in a day or two's time? Want to make an account first. :P