APA Unicow Killer

Apaec

• 2 weeks later...

bot sometimes becomes stuck and doesnt activate shrine after running back?

also some times the bot becomes stuck at bank with invent of horns doesnt bank

cheers love the script smile.png

Does it eventually correct itself after these occasions? I plan to extent the path to the shrine a bit, but i've not had the banking issue before in my entire time of running it. How strange!

thanks for the reports

apa

Does it eventually correct itself after these occasions? I plan to extent the path to the shrine a bit, but i've not had the banking issue before in my entire time of running it. How strange!

thanks for the reports

apa

sorry for late reply yes still happens at times . seem to become stuck at some point after killing a unicow doesnt reactivate shrine

post-193648-0-25197000-1446412845_thumb.png

Edited by Madd Skunk
  • Like 1

i think i found something . if u dont have food in invent and are on way to bank with hp below the eat hit points it will get stuck.

Hey

Thanks for pointing this out. I would understand how this is possible. I will take a look into the situation and run some tests and hopefully have an update out within the next few days. Thanks for reporting this!

apa

Banking doesn't seem to work unless I open the interface, bank current invo and withdraw food for it. Also sometimes gets stuck at 'Activate'.

What settings are you using for it to get stuck? do you think you could maybe provide a screenshot? I haven't run into a single problem with the banking since release so I thought I covered all bases. It's not impossible that I missed something though.

apa

What settings are you using for it to get stuck? do you think you could maybe provide a screenshot? I haven't run into a single problem with the banking since release so I thought I covered all bases. It's not impossible that I missed something though.

apa

I'll run the script again now and screenshot where it gets stuck.

• Like 1