"Marcusthelogger" charged back for account

mhale97

I sold my main runescape account to Marcus for 130$ and the account came with all recovery questions and the email used to create the account. He seemed to be friendly and trustworthy so I made the trade. I contacted him via skype and he is denying everything. I will never make this mistake again, from now on I will only be selling accounts through 07 gp unless i can trust you and you have a large amount of feedback. Please help me win this dispute i can't lose my account and the money.. If anyone knows how to get this problem resolved contact me through pm thanks...

evidence removed by staff

yes I bought this account off him "muffins" was the middleman, trade went smooth and easy I was actually in Skype call with the seller most of the sale time he sounded like nice guy trustworthy everything goes well until today I wake up go to log in and incorrect username or password, I've got it written down in notepad so no way that it is my fault someone has changed the password, when he was selling the account I asked if it was his sole account owner nobody elses he said yes so if I didn't change it then it must of been him. he also gave me the email to the account which was the main reason I bought this because I felt a lot safer after learning the password was incorrect I attempted to log into the email which also was incorrect password. coincidence? I think not, my first thoughts of this seller was nice guy and very truthful but my opinion has changed drastically since todays "drama" we are now waiting on paypal to sort out what happened and I would be happy to stop this dispute if I get the account back.

he then goes to flame me on Skype saying that I'm a liar and an asshole etc etc you can't really play the "it wasn't me" card when you've admitted nobody else had access to the account + access to the email before myself.

summing it all up either give the account(which I paid for) or wait for paypals verdict either one doesn't worry me but we could all save a bit of hassle if we just stuck to the original agreement

I did not recover the account and I am the only person that could have recovered the account. Therefore he is lying and has stolen my account. I will not recover the account unless this dispute goes in his favor because i would have sold an account for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I don't know what else to do here, i've called paypal and they basically say they have to side with the buyer because it's all intangible goods. I honestly should've expected this from the start and done a rsgp trade. I also want to add that if i cannot recover the account and he also wins the dispute I will be taking this as an act of fraud and filing a report. 

• Administrator

I did not recover the account and I am the only person that could have recovered the account. Therefore he is lying and has stolen my account. I will not recover the account unless this dispute goes in his favor because i would have sold an account for ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I don't know what else to do here, i've called paypal and they basically say they have to side with the buyer because it's all intangible goods. I honestly should've expected this from the start and done a rsgp trade. I also want to add that if i cannot recover the account and he also wins the dispute I will be taking this as an act of fraud and filing a report. 

Feel free to recover the account now. User is ip banned.

If you did infact recover the account, I'm pretty sure he would have disputed you here and paypal, not just paypal. He clearly has the account and just didn't use it anymore or got it banned.

• Like 4

Feel free to recover the account now. User is ip banned.

If you did infact recover the account, I'm pretty sure he would have disputed you here and paypal, not just paypal. He clearly has the account and just didn't use it anymore or got it banned.

How do i go about winning this dispute as i basically lost my account and the money..... :(