9/11 (Serious Discussion, all spam will be removed.)

Maldesto

• Administrator

What are your thoughts on it? I've been interested as of late, and everything I watch with all these facts, I am really confused. 

I've watched a lot of documentaries on it and different videos, I can't get over the pentagon. It is clear that a plane did not crash into the pentagon, but what was it. They were doing construction on the side of the pentagon that was hit. It is clear by the video and facts, that a plane could not have gone into the pentagon. Did they bomb it? Was it a missle shot from another aircraft? What do you guys think about the whole thing?

Also please provide sources/videos if you have them.

9/11 must of had been an inside job in the twin towers, they used thermate to cut the iron beams. either way if the planes would have hit it it wouldn't collapse so fast because of structural integrity of the twin towers. Thats just my opinion  Sauce

Edited by Viliuks
  • Like 2

9/11 must of had been an inside job in the twin towers, they used thermate to cut the iron beams. either way if the planes would have hit it it wouldn't collapse so fast because of structural integrity of the twin towers. Thats just my opinion  Sauce

basically this, but people are blind and actually believe that "terrorists" did this. Media obviously played a huge part because the sheeple dont actually take time to look into facts about well, anything... So many red flags about the procedure, and investigation that went into everything involved with 9/11. For something that impacted our country this badly, there was little, to no investigation in the matter. similar to how they found "passports and dna" of terrorists of the plane that just "disintegrated from the fire". i mean how people actually believe some of the shit that the media uses as an explanation is just dumbfounding.

Watching the 9/11 segment first, then I will watch the rest.

cool let me know your opinion afterwards.

After project MK Ultra, Cointelpro and so many more proven conspiracy theories about America's government I find it sad that people still believe that their government would do no harm to anyone..

Also the WTC Tower 7 collapsed out of nowhere? Oh yeah jet fuel melt steel but not women

526x297-RD_.jpg

Btw if you want to feel more depressed watch this Zeitgeist:

Edited by Fantabulous

9/11 must of had been an inside job in the twin towers, they used thermate to cut the iron beams. either way if the planes would have hit it it wouldn't collapse so fast because of structural integrity of the twin towers. Thats just my opinion  Sauc

it wouldn't have collapsed at all, the way the buildings were designed were to withstand getting hit from a plane. and have previously been hit by a plane in the past. and yes thermite was used on the large beams, any person who can google thermite and look at pictures can 100% say this was used.

After project MK Ultra, Cointelpro and so many more proven conspiracy theories about America's government I find it sad that people still believe that their government would do no harm to anyone..

Also the WTC Tower 7 collapsed out of nowhere? Oh yeah jet fuel melt steel but not women

526x297-RD_.jpg

Btw if you want to feel more depressed watch this Zeitgeist:

wasnt their excuse that the debris from the towers started a fire or something? it's been a while but the reasoning was an absolute joke and people actually believed that bullshit lol. the worst one tho was the plane hitting the pentagon, but not a trace of the plane. same with the plane that crashed in the middle of no where, but no plane debris. quite amusing on how pathetic the coverup was and even more pathetic that it worked. (atleast for the sheeple)

What are your thoughts on it? I've been interested as of late, and everything I watch with all these facts, I am really confused. 

I've watched a lot of documentaries on it and different videos, I can't get over the pentagon. It is clear that a plane did not crash into the pentagon, but what was it. They were doing construction on the side of the pentagon that was hit. It is clear by the video and facts, that a plane could not have gone into the pentagon. Did they bomb it? Was it a missle shot from another aircraft? What do you guys think about the whole thing?

Also please provide sources/videos if you have them.

I'm pretty sure America just tries to "play" war.

Everything you here on radio/television/... is 50% bullshiet... Manipulated stuff. The real stuff always gets hidden sleep.png

America starts a war by trashtalk in middle-east. They go kill some people and then they are suprised when the counter attacked.

Also the buildings going down on 9/11 was very strange and unnatural.

The buildings were made so they could take a plane, the building should not have collapsed. The way the building collapsed is very simmilar like blowing up a building with C4.

The building went vertical down instead of "falling" to a side, some people actually say america needed someone to blame and let the world believe it was time to fight back to something.

Another fact:

When Qadhafi was the leader of Libya a few years back the country was one of the most rich countries of the whole world.

he lead them for over then 42 years.

He had a few rules:

when you reached an age of 18 years old, you RECEIVED a house of him.

When you got married you got get 50k$ as a couple.

This all bcs the country was rich af by oil back then.

America was like:

Ow we can't do that here and we need to change something to that. So they actually do decide to mess around there and he got killed after a while. So america was just trashtalking around that he was a bad guy and he was a terrorist blablabla. he actually cared about the people and gave them stuff because he could. He didn't kept everything for himself like the current goverments which take over a payment of 50k-100k$ a month each person sleep.png

tl;dr: goverments are moneyhungry son of a bitches, You should not believe a word they say... They don't care about the pll at all sleep.png

Exactly this, they must have been using C4 to actually blow up the building like that.

It's was unnatural how the second tower collapsed multiple minutes LATER then the plane flew into it :s

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts
  • Like 3

7/11 was a part time job.

On a serious note, I don't know what's so hard to believe about jet fuel softening steel beams enough for thousands of tons above it to give way. The pentagon doesn't look so much like a plane hit it. Dunno what to think.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure America just tries to "play" war.

Everything you here on radio/television/... is 50% bullshiet... Manipulated stuff. The real stuff always gets hidden sleep.png

America starts a war by trashtalk in middle-east. They go kill some people and then they are suprised when the counter attacked.

Also the buildings going down on 9/11 was very strange and unnatural.

The buildings were made so they could take a plane, the building should not have collapsed. The way the building collapsed is very simmilar like blowing up a building with C4.

The building went vertical down instead of "falling" to a side, some people actually say america needed someone to blame and let the world believe it was time to fight back to something.

Another fact:

When Qadhafi was the leader of Libya a few years back the country was one of the most rich countries of the whole world.

he lead them for over then 42 years.

He had a few rules:

when you reached an age of 18 years old, you RECEIVED a house of him.

When you got married you got get 50k$ as a couple.

This all bcs the country was rich af by oil back then.

America was like:

Ow we can't do that here and we need to change something to that. So they actually do decide to mess around there and he got killed after a while. So america was just trashtalking around that he was a bad guy and he was a terrorist blablabla. he actually cared about the people and gave them stuff because he could. He didn't kept everything for himself like the current goverments which take over a 50k-100k$ a month sleep.png

tl;dr: goverments are moneyhungry son of a bitches, You should not believe a word they say... They don't care about the pll at all sleep.png

Exactly this, they must have been using C4 to actually blow up the building like that.

It's was unnatural how the second tower collapsed multiple minutes LATER then the plane flew into it :s

Did you see this? America's plan to destabilize Syria

Link to full document : https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/06DAMASCUS5399_a.html

• Like 2

If this is a serious thread, then why put it in spam opposed to community discussion...

Anyway...

It was pretty obvious what happened. My thing on both is that I heard some facts. Some convinced me while others sounded like bs. I don't know if it was the government or some terrorists, but I know Bush used it as a campaign to attack the middle-east and we all know that they profited from oil and that's the only reason they went. I find it very hard to believe that the US government can't even fight off some people in robes and beat up guns from a few countries, but who knows.

Also, there was a bunch of gold at th bottom of the towers. And, supposedly, the fire burned the gold and that's why there wasn't any trace left to be found... Because, you know, fire burns gold to a crisp. Everyone knows that, right?

Also, people saw armored trucks at the towers along with dogs and security men removing security from the towers. I'm pretty sure Bush's brother was in charge of security also.

Lastly, a plane hit the pentagon. There is no proof it happened. No debri, no physical evidence, no anything, yet a plane hit it. I'm pretty sure that was done intentionally to hype up the propaganda to go to war to get the oil.

But who knows. We can only speculate but may not know th truth in our oif time. I just hope someone that knows spills the beans so this can turn into the new watergate incident and no one even talk about Nixon anymore.

• Like 1

• Administrator

I am not convinced it was america, just yet. I believe that it could have been the terrorist that set it up over a year of planning and planted all this, or it was a huge delay and when the rebuilding, construction of any part of the towers, the construction teams were terrorists and implemented this kind of thing.