[Development Build] OSBot 2.3.115 - Interaction/GU

Alek

This is a small development build which looks to further improve upon GU getSuitablePoint. There were a few issues when selecting a point and hopefully this update addresses them. Please run your scripts against this build and let me know how interactions are working.

6b573b15b3cb130ed4a98dcb910d5e80.png

Changelog:

-Deprecated GU getSuitablePointFor(Shape)

-Added GU getSuitablePoint(MouseDestination)

-Updated Worlds for potential null fix

-The OSBot Staff

• Like 9

Hi,

When will the "issue" be fixed with the slow "reaction time"?

Example: When a NPC is walking around and around, the mouse goes to the position where the NPC was a second ago, so its taking sometimes 10 seconds to click on the NPC.

Did someone coach you to say that?

Khaleesi:

Interaction NPC, if the NPC is moving the client will move the mouse the npc locations, but in meantime npc ran a bit further.

So it move again, but again the npc moved. Sometimes it takes over 20 sec to even click an NPC.

Even though the mouse moved onto the NPC and the NPC moved right after, it will missclick it and walk where you clicked.

I looked through your purchases and you use Khal Tab Maker, a script made by Khaleesi. 

This is a small development build which looks to further improve upon GU getSuitablePoint. There were a few issues when selecting a point and hopefully this update addresses them. Please run your scripts against this build and let me know how interactions are working.

Changelog:

-The OSBot Staff

You da best <3

• Like 2

Changelog:

-The OSBot Staff

the clicking seems delayed a little, im using a hunter script

What script are you using where this is happening? I have tested about three scripts which use NPCs and they are all running fine (taking way less than 10 seconds to interact).

Khaleesi's AIO Tabmaker...

Also OSBot crashes sometimes, OSbot is  showing 50% CPU Usage in the task manager on a 16 Cores Xeon VPS and is completely freezing, i've got a screen of the console, couldn't copy it because it freezed.

ca97c2076c97b8fe543270831c3635b3.png

What script are you using where this is happening? I have tested about three scripts which use NPCs and they are all running fine (taking way less than 10 seconds to interact).

From my experience, I've noticed this happens in mirror mode a lot. I haven't tried testing the issue against the stealth injection mode. imo it acts as a miniature anti-pattern so I don't really mind :)