BOT SELLING ALL MY ITEMS AND BANK

reggie11

Last night at approximately 11:30pm, my alkharid warriors bot deviated from it's course and went to the grand exchange. In amusement I watched and laughed as I thought there was a fault in the code. IT THEN BEGAN SELLING ALL MY ITEMS OFF and proceeding to trade them to specific accounts. I left for half an hour after seeing this and resetting the bot as I thought it may be trying to sell loot but then realised what was happening. I lost 41m last night, which I had been merching since I joined 15 days ago.

I want an explanation for kWarriors selling my bank and trading it away/dropping. Just goes to show that people shouldn't trust these third-party applications no matter then reward.

Edited by reggie11
  • Like 4

Last night at approximately 11:30pm, my alkharid warriors bot deviated from it's course and went to the grand exchange. In amusement I watched and laughed as I thought there was a fault in the code. IT THEN BEGAN SELLING ALL MY ITEMS OFF and proceeding to trade them to specific accounts. I left for half an hour after seeing this and resetting the bot as I thought it may be trying to sell loot but then realised what was happening. I lost 41m last night, which I had been merching since I joined 15 days ago.

I want an explanation for kWarriors selling my bank and trading it away/dropping. Just goes to show that people shouldn't trust these third-party applications no matter then reward.

Lel?