[RELEASE] AIO Hunter by ProjectPact is ready for release! <3 <3 <3

ProjectPact

Well OSBot, the time has come to finally release my AIO Hunter script that I've been working on for more than 3 months. This script is so advanced, I can't believe it is even finished. I would encourage you to read the forum post, just to see for yourself. Found here.

This project would not have been made possible without a few people, but the biggest being Lemons. He has been my main man since day 1. He has not only helped me with my script, but has helped me grow as a script writer. So I want to especially thank him for everything he has done! QwPha8E.png

Next I wanna thank the beta testers (both rounds of them) for helping me out by pointing out all the bugs and sending me amazing progress reports! 

This script is going to continue to grow until it is the best script seen on OSBot! I'm so happy to be able to share this script with the community, because I know a lot of y'all have wanted it! So, to the OSBot community, thank you for your patience while I work on this script for sometimes multiple hours a day.

I'm so happy it's done, and I can't wait to see how many of you guys get to enjoy it!

P.S - The script should hopefully be released tomorrow at 8:00pm Eastern Time, however this is not a promise. Keep checking back! biggrin.png

Thanks again,

ProjectPact

AIO Hunter Thread:  http://osbot.org/forum/topic/74320-projectpacts-aio-hunter-the-most-advanced-hunter-script-ever-made/#entry821969

LjtkM3E.png?1

(Initial stability test for release. This was taken at the furthest spot chins walk over to. Was NOT going for exp/profit, just time running properly.)

Edited by ProjectPact
  • Like 4

Just a tip, hard-coded anti pattern becomes repetitive, try make it dynamic happy.png

Other than that great job gz happy.png

Good catch! I haven't updated the thread since that was added! A lot of caches occurs at the start of the script which makes the trap layout go from the original 40 layouts I made, to limitless.. while Also recognizing all objects, and other traps/ items laid down by other people.  <3

• Like 1

3 months?????? Chill man, it's not like you developed AI....

nah just joking with you, congratulations on release LfzqLDN.gif  

Bhahahaha that made me laugh LOLOL! It took so long because college started back up and I was gone on a couple church retreats over summer. BUT, it is finally done!

& thanks buddy! :)

I'm not trying to be mean or rude but 34k/hr? This is like the most amateur script I've ever seen.

Ooops! Thanks for pointing that out! Forgot to add that this was a test for time running for the script to be released. This test was done on the furthest side from where the chins come to. Wasn't going for exp or profit, but rather stability. No one comes this far over because of obvious reasons... exp and profit are lowered. I just needed somewhere that people aren't coming to so I could still get chins without smart hopping. smile.png

Edited by ProjectPact