Apple Pencil.

RoomScape

Why are you guys even mad about it? If you dont want it, dont buy it..  Apple has a monopoly on this market and they can make whatever they want and put apple on it and sell it for however much they want to. So please stop crying you apple fanboys.

People always want a reason to bitch at whatever they want.

I swear to god I'm going to block hero because of his bs shit, lol.

He complains more than everyone else put together. One would swear he gets paid to bash apple or something.

I don't care about what you think, hate apple for all I care, it doesn't affect me. It's just annoying af seeing your posts over and over about the same bs. I made this thread laughing at the pencil and you're turning it into something totally different dude, just stop.

Steve jobs is turning over in his grave.

What a joke.

he said he wouldn't make a bigger phone.

They came out with bigger phones twice after he died, lmao.

He said no stylus.

They came out with one.

They're basically like f him, he's dead. xD

I swear to god I'm going to block hero because of his bs shit, lol.

He complains more than everyone else put together. One would swear he gets paid to bash apple or something.

I don't care about what you think, hate apple for all I care, it doesn't affect me. It's just annoying af seeing your posts over and over about the same bs. I made this thread laughing at the pencil and you're turning it into something totally different dude, just stop.

you think i'm the only one complaining heavily about apple? bro you should enter the internet, applehate is full of it

9e9sx.gif

paid to bash apple? oh i wish :doge:

i dont give a shit that you don't care, and if you hate it so much, don't start a thread about apple, because it is bound to have haters to it since its full of shit. truth.