Paying Gp for someone to teach me how to do my homework.

Littlewayne

Well, as the title says. My MATH teacher so far is pretty decent, even though I've had to look up 3 different topics so far and learn them on my own (which was my fault for slacking off last year) but I've caught up a fair amount in my eyes and need someone to help me out. I can't find anything online and my math teacher "taught" the newbies this in 30 minutes. Every hand was raised until the end of class asking for help on it.

Math 3

X and Y intercepts of functions

Sketch the graph of each line and name the 6 basic characteristics.

16 total problems. 

Paying 1,000 gp each problem answered or 20k to teach me. 

• Like 1

Well, as the title says. My MATH teacher so far is pretty decent, even though I've had to look up 3 different topics so far and learn them on my own (which was my fault for slacking off last year) but I've caught up a fair amount in my eyes and need someone to help me out. I can't find anything online and my math teacher "taught" the newbies this in 30 minutes. Every hand was raised until the end of class asking for help on it.

Math 3

X and Y intercepts of functions

Sketch the graph of each line and name the 6 basic characteristics.

16 total problems. 

Paying 1,000 gp each problem answered or 20k to teach me. 

What are the problems? im sure someone would just help you if you asked. From the requirements it seems pretty simple

• Like 1

make a graph from -10 to +10 on both axes,

work out all the y values from x=-10 to x=10 (they will be in the formula y=mx+c) and plot them

where x=0 is the x intercept, where y=0 is the y intercept.

the gradient will be the m value in the formula y=mx+c (how much up/down for each x increment)

• Like 1