story

Master Chief

one fresh night my friend frank and I were walking through the fresh wood floor cald my basement and slowly I descended towards him to save him. at this time he was melting into a strange goo that didnt seem safe to become so I was nice enough to save him. unfortunately the only way i could capture his melt was through a small plastic container with frail frisles along the edges. painted to be disguised as a drop of blood, some people call it a cup. I snatched the cup and proceeded back to his nappy area which was coverened in cold leather that smelt like the milk duds that ran away when we expedited the cushions earlier with food. 

Then, out of no where ... I was stuck. fucking stuck. i had no idea but the GROUND can turn into fucking ROCKS?!!!!!!!!? yep. it happened. I felt like a fucking runescape player. stuck on a rock. right in the middle of the goddamn way to varrock. the leather boat he was on was pretty much port sarim varrock combo. then i saw fire. that was bad. the only one thing i could do was use my powers. well, i had none. but frank was nice enough to lend me his through his devilish eyes. i escaped the rocks and got to him in time to capture his melt with my bowl ridged red. 

then we made a music video. it was very good and im thinking that we are the next psy. better than goddamn style! After the video we decided to adventure the bag of milky ways. this was very hard. as I slowly punctured each rock solid square with my sharp venomous, dds like teeth, the chewyness grew bigger and bigger. soon it was too much to chew. i ate too many milky ways and before you know it i had the entire galaxy in my mouth. last time im eating our solar system!

Now here I am just typing this as my fingers grow longer and longer.

how are your days doing? be careful of sketchy rocks on the way to varrock!

one fresh night my friend frank and I were walking through the fresh wood floor cald my basement and slowly I descended towards him to save him. at this time he was melting into a strange goo that didnt seem safe to become so I was nice enough to save him. unfortunately the only way i could capture his melt was through a small plastic container with frail frisles along the edges. painted to be disguised as a drop of blood, some people call it a cup. I snatched the cup and proceeded back to his nappy area which was coverened in cold leather that smelt like the milk duds that ran away when we expedited the cushions earlier with food. 

Then, out of no where ... I was stuck. fucking stuck. i had no idea but the GROUND can turn into fucking ROCKS?!!!!!!!!? yep. it happened. I felt like a fucking runescape player. stuck on a rock. right in the middle of the goddamn way to varrock. the leather boat he was on was pretty much port sarim varrock combo. then i saw fire. that was bad. the only one thing i could do was use my powers. well, i had none. but frank was nice enough to lend me his through his devilish eyes. i escaped the rocks and got to him in time to capture his melt with my bowl ridged red. 

then we made a music video. it was very good and im thinking that we are the next psy. better than goddamn style! After the video we decided to adventure the bag of milky ways. this was very hard. as I slowly punctured each rock solid square with my sharp venomous, dds like teeth, the chewyness grew bigger and bigger. soon it was too much to chew. i ate too many milky ways and before you know it i had the entire galaxy in my mouth. last time im eating our solar system!

Now here I am just typing this as my fingers grow longer and longer.

how are your days doing? be careful of sketchy rocks on the way to varrock!

8VTsG9Q.gif