How hard is it to make this?

hurbar3

very basic script and its not far from bank so its minimal walking and doesnt need antiban

While shop has stock:

>run to shop

>buy stock

>bank

Once stock out:
>quickhop

EDIT: everyone says against rules because of people ditchnig script and dealing with refund etc not wanting to sell its for personal use will it still be against rules?

Edited by hurbar3

If you make it a store buyer and sell would that bypass the rule ? doge.png

It will, but mald will be waiting with hes bannhammer ^^

I already requested some things that would bypass some rules, mald made me clear he will be waiting if you violate or bypass them.

So I quickly ran back to my comfort zone with my tail between my legs ... 

Khaleesi

• Like 4

It will, but mald will be waiting with hes bannhammer ^^

I already requested some things that would bypass some rules, mald made me clear he will be waiting if you violate or bypass them.

So I quickly ran back to my comfort zone with my tail between my legs ...

Khaleesi

This baffles me..

You guys keep the gears oiled, yet you are forced to follow faulty rules, getting in trouble if a fault is exploited.

I gotta admit, it's pretty enjoyable to watch. But it kills me to see you guys taking it so easily. Was lube even needed?

You guys could be bringing in sooo much more cash, and possibly compete with some of the bigger names. Instead, you guys have rules which have no true justification (put in place due to paranoia) which sets the bar (of what's possible) pretty low. Wasted potential.. And people ask why I don't script..

Edited by fixthissite
  • Like 1

This baffles me..

You guys keep the gears oiled, yet you are forced to follow faulty rules, getting in trouble if a fault is exploited.

I gotta admit, it's pretty enjoyable to watch. But it kills me to see you guys taking it so easily. Was lube even needed?

You guys could be bringing in sooo much more cash, and possibly compete with some of the bigger names. Instead, you guys have rules which have no true justification (put in place due to paranoia) which sets the bar (of what's possible) pretty low. Wasted potential.. And people ask why I don't script..

/u/Maldesto... :doge:

Lets see what mald has to say and shoot you down.

• Like 1

This baffles me..

We scripters have debates almost on a daily basis in our private section, sometimes with polls and stuff like that.

The thing is, this is not a democracy AT ALL, we have no say AT ALL, and there's pretty much nothing we can do in order to obtain what the majority of us wants. Polls get closed down or ignored, favoritism reigns, threads get locked, the people in charge just won't listen to us let alone join the debate'. I guess we could go on a strike, but I don't see that happening AT ALL either.

• Like 1