So, first day of university!

cutvision

Well, it was yesterday.. anyways got 2 things to talk about

Had my first day of university woop woop. Everything went good, except for this one girl I met that I just got suddenly all tense and didn't knew what to say D: funny thing is that another friend came by and we spoke then he just left and I was left silent. I knew this girl from long time , spoke a lot through texting it's just that we haven't sen each other for like 6 years! We took elementary together and I had just found her around 6 months ago in social media, we just started to talk again that time this being the first time we meet in that long time.

oh well, I don't really know what happened to me.

So all classes are great, except this 1 class.. I didn't really pick the classes, since I'm first year they pick my classes according to the standards and gpa/collegeboard/sat

Thing is, When I got to this math class Quantitative Method (I think that's the translation) I just got in the classroom last, the professor wasn't there and all I see are oldies.. Like people on their 3rd year with like 20 years old. And I was like okay.. I think I'm in the wrong classroom and I went out, and it was the correct one.. (I asked a guy outside and he told me that was the class)

anyways, apparently I got put in a class with 2 prior requirements due to my high math test results D:

Like, instead of getting a 101 you start with a 301. Kinda felt overwhelmed and challenged at the time(Since highschool was just a walk through the park didn't do shit and got straight A's) . I just keep having thoughts that I'm gonna flunk lol.. I'm the only one of first year there.

ANOTHER THING: I haven't taken those prior requirements so I feel even worse, don't know what awaits me there in my future classes D:

Edited by cutvision

your uni probably has a math help program; most do. talk to your prof, explain your situation and i'm sure he/she will advise whether or not you're on the right path. 1st year is basically review anyways and second year is a bit of a joke as well. you're lucky that you get to skip that crap lol. good luck though! and don't be shy, smash that shit! you ain't in high school anymore, uni is a whole new game :p

...highschool was just a walk through the park didn't do shit and got straight A's) . I just keep having thoughts that I'm gonna flunk lol.. I'm the only one of first year there....

Be very careful. If you didn't acquire any study habits (or even the proper tools to study efficiently at all) or school discipline you're in for trouble. Go talk with someone at your school asap :)