WTS Obby Tank | Never Botted | No bans | Fully Quested | Fire Cape | Full Zammy Book | 55 Slayer | Slayer Helm | Addy Gloves | Torso | Much Much MORE!

Gilgad

Hey guys, selling my account Bandos Mauler that i've been making (you can track the progress goal thread here): http://osbot.org/forum/topic/79197-road-to-bandos-mauler-again/

Started to get bored, so figured could put the potential bad-ass in someone else's hands.

Account has never been botted on before, all done by hand. I can guarantee that I will not be recovering this account, I am a trusted user (in my opinion and others), all of my accounts are made to perfection.

On this particular account, all that is left for you to do is train strength & decide whether you want 75 defence or not.

1. Pictures of the account stats

X1Oaaic.png

2. Pictures of the login details

6gKglSv.png

3. Pictures of the total wealth (if there is any)

This is what you would look like currently with the optimal gear (YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE THIS ON THE ACCOUNT):

Nm5YI7s.pngCV15VbU.png

This is what you will receive on the account:

cB4cpSh.pngaRh2uR3.pngf68kNrv.png This is a filled zammy book & 10 slayer staffs if you weren't sure.

4. Pictures of the quests completed

L5t934x.pngpUFnG1y.pngSVzQYvk.pngbQXvtGX.pnga34ojaV.png7ohJY6H.pngpNCwSyL.pngKpa8uCK.png

5. The price you will be starting bids at

35m 07GP (This is what I paid for some items on the account in total, so essentially, the starting bid is a free account).

6. The A/W (Auto-win) for your account

None at the moment.

7. The methods of payment you are accepting

07 GP Only.

8. Your trading conditions

You will go first.

9. Account status

cEaWVKi.png

10. Original/previous owners AND Original Email Address

I am the original owner. I have the original email address.

Happy bidding! smile.png

• Like 1