Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...

Playing on mirror mode

Task mode gets stuck on a loop when trying to buy materials after entering the amount it wants to buy.

Let's say I'm cutting yew longbows until 70, it'll go to GE and buy yew logs; it calculates the correct amount needed to buy and then hits enter. It then presses the buy button again and gets stuck.

Other than that, it's a great script.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/4/2019 at 5:35 PM, Raide1 said:

Playing on mirror mode

Task mode gets stuck on a loop when trying to buy materials after entering the amount it wants to buy.

Let's say I'm cutting yew longbows until 70, it'll go to GE and buy yew logs; it calculates the correct amount needed to buy and then hits enter. It then presses the buy button again and gets stuck.

Other than that, it's a great script.

Having this same exact issue

• 2 weeks later...

May I have a trial please would love to test it before buying :)

Edit: Decided to buy the bot anyway but now I know why he ignores people in this thread, tried to ask for a trial on several places but he only responds to people asking trials on his better bots because he knows this one isn't good. I run a bot farm and I tested this script on a few fresh bots with stats + qps and they got banned within 2 hour even though they are all on different Private IPs.  This isn't bad luck as my 15+ other bots are running perfectly fine. This bot is simply not good in 2019.

Do not use the off screen option It's totally not human like, not only that but it goes off screen twice, once after banking and when It's stringing. It also goes at the same speed the whole time, same trajectory, and even though my bank is set to ''14'' so a real human only has to click once for the bow string, etc.. the bot will right click - 14

Also a real human would string using the 14-15th inventory slot, this bots uses the first slot and 15th one = NOT HUMAN

If you run a bot farm experimenting money making method DON'T USE THIS SCRIPT WASTE OF TIME $

Edited by zeezmabroh

I just bought this and I regret it already, even though your other scripts are phenomenal. This needs to be updated ASAP. @Czar
What @zeezmabroh said holds true. 5 minutes into usage and the dart fletching system is completely broken my dude. 

Task mode also seems broken. 

Respectfully, I'm going to get a refund since it's only been half an hour or so -- which sucks, because your other scripts are amazing :(

Edited by Jacksonpm23

New Update (v65)

- Added various updates to banking process
- Improvements to anti-ban, withdrawing process, mouse functionality
- Patched dart fletching
- Use-item is now improved, it will use items that are nearest to eachother (slot-wise)

Updates are always made, no need to be rude - just let me know what you would like changed, and it's done ^^ :D Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, just doing a final test run before pushing the update.

Thanks guys, hope you will enjoy this newer + better version ^^ :D Good luck :) 

• Heart 1

14 hours ago, Czar said:

New Update (v65)

- Added various updates to banking process
- Improvements to anti-ban, withdrawing process, mouse functionality
- Patched dart fletching
- Use-item is now improved, it will use items that are nearest to eachother (slot-wise)

Updates are always made, no need to be rude - just let me know what you would like changed, and it's done ^^ :D Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, just doing a final test run before pushing the update.

Thanks guys, hope you will enjoy this newer + better version ^^ :D Good luck :) 

I hope nothing I said came off as rude to you, @Czar. 

• Heart 1

On 12/13/2019 at 6:54 PM, zeezmabroh said:

May I have a trial please would love to test it before buying :)

Edit: Decided to buy the bot anyway but now I know why he ignores people in this thread, tried to ask for a trial on several places but he only responds to people asking trials on his better bots because he knows this one isn't good. I run a bot farm and I tested this script on a few fresh bots with stats + qps and they got banned within 2 hour even though they are all on different Private IPs.  This isn't bad luck as my 15+ other bots are running perfectly fine. This bot is simply not good in 2019.

Do not use the off screen option It's totally not human like, not only that but it goes off screen twice, once after banking and when It's stringing. It also goes at the same speed the whole time, same trajectory, and even though my bank is set to ''14'' so a real human only has to click once for the bow string, etc.. the bot will right click - 14

Also a real human would string using the 14-15th inventory slot, this bots uses the first slot and 15th one = NOT HUMAN

If you run a bot farm experimenting money making method DON'T USE THIS SCRIPT WASTE OF TIME $

like what is this?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO