Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Well there isn't much to do while fletching, I can only make it turn the camera, or right click the bank sometimes, but even that will get repetitive and the bot will end up having a higher chance of being caught. Mouse movements don't apply here since the RS client can't see mouse movements, only mouse clicks (I was going to say mouse movements too, but that's why)

Well there isn't much to do while fletching, I can only make it turn the camera, or right click the bank sometimes, but even that will get repetitive and the bot will end up having a higher chance of being caught. Mouse movements don't apply here since the RS client can't see mouse movements, only mouse clicks (I was going to say mouse movements too, but that's why)

Right I understand, Can you make sure it closes the grand exchange collection box interface tho?

• Like 1

Hey Czar,

The task mode isnt working, when I put a task in it doesnt register the goal im setting.

For instance, I just asked it to cut 1000 yew longs, and then string yew longs until we run out of yew longs (u).

However the control panel says that I want it to cut yew longs until out of yew logs.

Happened a few times nice! Any ideas?

• Like 1

Couldn't find a bug template so I'll do this as good as I can.

Mode: Mirror.

Bank: Grand Exchange.

Bug: Account walks away from grand exchange for some reason (probably a missclick) and can't recover from it. It works fine at any other banks.

Mode: Mirror

Bank: Castle Wars, Clan Wars, Grand exchange, Falador west

Bug: Bot opens "collect" tab with which you college GE orders etc at bank and can't seem to close it. Hovers around the middle of it. It looks like it's searching for the raw materials or so but I'm unsure.

Both bugs didn't have a shutdown thing or an error in the code thing at the bottom. Did grab a screenie of the "collect" bug though.

Bonus point for the first who spots the rookie mistake

Bonus point for the first one who spots the rookie mistake

Edited by url4str3s0rt
  • Like 1

Thanks for the detailed bug report, and thank you for reminding me to add a feature to close out of the GE interface :P P.S remove that screenshot of your account, the username is visible :troll:

Version 0.17

- Avoids GE interface

- No longer misclicks in GE

update will be live within a few hours :D

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO