Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Thank you for the feedback biggrin.png

I will make the mouse move off screen if you want, but RS only checks mouse clicks, and not mouse positions, so they don't know where the mouse is until you actually click. Don't worry too much about the mouse wink.png. As for the xp checking, I initially thought of doing that but then I realized that checking XP is exactly what a bot would do (even humans do it) but with bots, the action can be detected through patterns, so I avoided it completely.

Delete jagexcache and random.dat and change ip (if possible) and resume botting.

If you ever get perm banned I am currently giving free membership bonds to any user which owns a Czar/Perfect script biggrin.png

See I didn't know that, you learn something new everyday, thank you for the info! smile.png I will definitely use it on a different account in the future. The account mentioned prior is my account from 2005 and it just has too much history to get perm ban tongue.png (honestly just want to do as little fletching as possible lmao)

Anyways, thanks again on the great script.

Edited by mrzoro35
  • Like 1

• Maldesto changed the title to Perfect Fletcher
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO