Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

possible to add in main thread for the grand exchange interface guide, like what the 'coins' box mean as well as %

edit:
Bug encountered:

484b65c61e862ee06593e3b11d7d9edd.png

I had buy tick for task mode, had % for 25% (wasnt really sure what it really meant so i just entered 25)
The bot was able to make it to buy screen, entered the amount of logs, but it tried to enter amount of logs second time and thats when the whole osbot client froze, luckily my logger was on and got the above screenshot ^^

Bug #2, It sold the bows it cutted whilst the tick bar for sell was not ticked, i only ticked the buy

love u czar <3

@Czar

Edited by Shmeekz

• 3 weeks later...

Bankstanding skills are super low risk, how are you inferring it is detectable? Maybe 1/20 accounts can get banned if you overdo it.

In any case I already have plans to add offscreen mouse. Turning camera is not particularly what I would use because more actions = more risk, but I can easily offer it as an option for peace of mind, same applies for right clicking players and extra delays.

As for broad bolts, I will add a fix for this asap; I will make them faster for you.

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Bankstanding skills are super low risk, how are you inferring it is detectable? Maybe 1/20 accounts can get banned if you overdo it.

In any case I already have plans to add offscreen mouse. Turning camera is not particularly what I would use because more actions = more risk, but I can easily offer it as an option for peace of mind, same applies for right clicking players and extra delays.

As for broad bolts, I will add a fix for this asap; I will make them faster for you.

i agree, fuck the clicking and camera movement, its more bannable. but deff need 'off screen' mouse as if its a human multi tasking.

• Like 1

So this script is perfect, only thing its missing, and i feel is 110% a must have is mouse off screen while fletching. literally got 50m fishing xp botting 7+ hours a day with breaks 7 days a week because of that option on the fisher. still no ban on that account yet, the fisher script is amazing, and i honestly think its because of 'mouse offscreen'. i dont think any player actually keeps the mouse in the client the whole time they play. Its probably not likely anyone ever does that, so i feel like its a huge red flag to never have to mouse leave the screen.

• Like 1

Posted a small update for v64, mouse offscreen should work in this version. Converted from another script of mine, it seems to be working well with the settings I used. Also made broad bolts faster since it only took a number change in the code.

Will be posting another, bigger update for v65 in a few hours; featuring a new setup, more anti-ban options and improved GE.

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Posted a small update for v64, mouse offscreen should work in this version. Converted from another script of mine, it seems to be working well with the settings I used. Also made broad bolts faster since it only took a number change in the code.

Will be posting another, bigger update for v65 in a few hours; featuring a new setup, more anti-ban options and improved GE.

i just tried the script, its not working. does it take a while for the script to update?

alright, so im 98 fletching. this script works good. the off-screen option works, however i notice a patern. evertime you bank it moves mouse off screen in between grabbing supplier and exiting bank screen. very noticable partern, you should change that, maybe only allow mouse off screen at a random interval ever 10-20 secs for x amount of seconds instead of after X action. just a thought. but the mouse off screen in between banking and fletching is a patern and it only puts mouse off screen for like a second then right back.

On 10/13/2019 at 3:45 PM, traybakes said:

good script, think it could do with few more anti ban things tho. maybe random checks at exp ? and maybe like the other guy said mix up the mouse off screen a little bit more? :)

looking at exp is a shit method that does nothing, and it has nothing to do with antiban or anti pattern.

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fletcher AIO