Perfect Fletcher AIO

Czar

Im absolutely satisfied with your script, you did an awesome job. The GE support is quite great if you improve it a littlebit more it would be perfect. Task mode is very useful. My only job is that to pick up the money:) If you add a world hopping in task mode that could be more human like. Ty for this script :) Currently best buy:) Here is a 10h+ progress.

post-186169-0-75322800-1470199729_thumb.png

• Like 1

You gotta reset all hotkeys otherwise esc mode will not be detected, but once hotkeys are reset and esc mode is enabled, the script will detect and it will work like everybody else biggrin.png good luck wink.png

As for free trials, activated good luck (24 hr trials) wink.png

thank you everyone for all the positive feedback and progress, really appreciate it biggrin.png

EDIT:

Posted an update for broad bolts, latest version is now: v28, update will be live within 24 hours :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

To enable GE mode you gotta select task mode instead of normal mode, then enable 'Buy materials' and/or 'Sell product', good luck ;)

Guys, just added a new update for javelin fletching, the fletch speed has been improved :)

Latest version is now v31, update will be live within 24 hours

To enable GE mode you gotta select task mode instead of normal mode, then enable 'Buy materials' and/or 'Sell product', good luck wink.png

Guys, just added a new update for javelin fletching, the fletch speed has been improved smile.png

Latest version is now v31, update will be live within 24 hours

hey sorry i shouldve been more specific, for example when i want to buy materials it doesnt buy anything?

Like i want the script to buy maple logs and fletch them into longbow u's and then sell longbow u's and buy more maple logs. How would i set up the task to do that? I enabled buying and selling on the same 1 task, however it doesnt work (it just sells and then sits there with cash in invo)

• Like 1

Hiiiii. Bought your script. Works fantastically. I just noticed one little thing. When fletching arrows. There's a delay after the 10 sets of 15 finishes and when the bot clicks the headless arrows or arrowtips to make another 10 sets. It seems to be going off the action timer. It counts down from 12 once the last set of 15 is finished, once that timer is at 0, it fletches again. Idk if it's normal. Just thought I'd say something. Because it really lowers the xp per hour.