Mr Robot

SpiritualAbyss

This show is awesome, I recommend it to everyone here. I would believe it's the first tv show being like a Cyber drama thriller. I bet a lot of people from here can probably relate to the main character. He's a kid with bad social anxiety and he becomes a hacker. Definitely worth checking out

• Like 3

I fell into the show after the first episode. and each episode gets better. It has a lot to do with "anonymous" This show is nothing like those bullshit tv shows being produced now a days. I think you can actually learn about hacking from this show. It has a lot of hacking code words and stuff like that

prolly first show im ever gonna watch from someone suggesting a show. Woo

I have a few different sites I use. like primewire.ag or if you go on google and type in "watchseries" the first link is a site that has bunch of tv shows. all these kind of sites will have every episode and for each episode it has a bunch of links to choose from. Each link supports the episode but some of them have more ad's you gotta go through. IT can be a little annoying but once you get the hang of it then it's nothing really

prolly first show im ever gonna watch from someone suggesting a show. Woo

Edit:

Took me a little bit to find somewhere to watch the show, so if anyone wants it. Here's the first episode http://movpod.in/mofzsjwuc8t0

I fell into the show after the first episode. and each episode gets better. It has a lot to do with "anonymous" This show is nothing like those bullshit tv shows being produced now a days. I think you can actually learn about hacking from this show. It has a lot of hacking code words and stuff like that

I have a few different sites I use. like primewire.ag or if you go on google and type in "watchseries" the first link is a site that has bunch of tv shows. all these kind of sites will have every episode and for each episode it has a bunch of links to choose from. Each link supports the episode but some of them have more ad's you gotta go through. IT can be a little annoying but once you get the hang of it then it's nothing really

Ah, thanks. I'll check that out eventually :)

So far in, yeah. I can relate a shit ton to this show. Like, a lot a lot. Definitely wasn't expecting this and I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

Ah, thanks. I'll check that out eventually smile.png

So far in, yeah. I can relate a shit ton to this show. Like, a lot a lot. Definitely wasn't expecting this and I'm enjoying it a lot so far.

yeah I totally wasn't expecting it either. it starts getting a lot more dramatic as you go through it

yesssss, especially if you are into hacking. But now I don't think I can compare it to game of thrones anytime soon. Depending what the next couple seasons of mr robot turns out to be.  The mother of dragons can get the D . Do you know when the next season is coming ?

It's indeed a good show! biggrin.png

I watch it every week ^^

Just watched first episode, good stuff buddy o pal.

you won't regret getting hooked on it  tongue.png