Need a mod, bought script but do not have it.

devinw

I bought the agility script that Khal made but i do not have the script. Site wont let me pm a mod till a later date which is silly so im posting this here. not sure if it was because i bought it while the bot was down or what but yes i did refresh the sdn there is no script but i have the receipts showing i bought it..

Welp, here it is. Made a gif instead hope thats ok 

https://gyazo.com/d43d0b0c588c13b1658fc88985a8cfdc

APA rock crabs is also a script i bought so its worked before

The invoice was paid successfully so you should have the script; restart the bot, refresh the script list and it should be there! If not, post again with a screenshot.

forgot to quote you so you get the notification

Edited by devinw

Welp, here it is. Made a gif instead hope thats ok 

https://gyazo.com/d43d0b0c588c13b1658fc88985a8cfdc

APA rock crabs is also a script i bought so its worked before

forgot to quote you so you get the notification

Make sure you're logged in using @devinw and not @Devinw99, I will contact an admin to transfer the script to one account as it is not allowed to be in the possession of multiple accounts. Next time, I will manually IP ban you.

• Administrator

Maybe because you made two osbot accounts to bypass our vip product, which isn't allowed. So I will be banning one of the accounts, feel free to tell me which one, you have 15 minutes. @Devinw99 So you made two accounts bought a script on one, bought one on the other, logged in the wrong account and now you think you don't have the script. 

Banned ur other account and put the apa rock crabs on this account, if you make another account to bypass vip I will IP ban you from the site.

One account, which is this one, is from a year ago and i had no idea i even made it which is why all posts are from today. This was an accident, i do not want this Devinw account. I wish to have both scripts on the Devinw99 account which is the one ive been using. This was not on purpose at all and i don't know why thats your first conclusion to jump to. Why would i call myself out in this manner if i wanted to harm you in any way? The details for this account are the same for most of my sites which is why i muscle memoried it on login. The other account is also new, so i didnt think twice when this one logged on correctly. I am sorry, honestly i am. I'm not here to screw you. 

In short, ban devinw, keep devinw99 please. 

Ok this account is fine too if you just transfered it, it really doesnt matter which but i dont even know what the VIP thing im bypassing is i swear to god i dont get whats even going on right now. I know its 9.99 a month or something because i looked with interest of mirrormode but thats it, I'v bought two scripts in my life and those are these two on a new forums, this one!