This really just pissed me off

cutvision

Wow.. I just I can't stand it

I'm just.. Okay, I've been with this clan for about two months and it's all really cool and the people there are nice. It's a clash of clans. Anyways, everything's been great with them have had over 3000 donations this last season the push went great (Reaching #4 in Canada, Around 400 GLOBAL, 34600's Trophies being peak) and I've made some nice friends there they're all good. Did great in war always attacked (I was always the bottom one since I'm the second Th8 in the clan, there's another guy but he's with over 3800 trophies).

ANYWAYS

I got kicked out of the clans for not being able to attend to one war.

I've been busy since university is getting started and be returning from puerto rico (I arrived few days ago) I just couldn't be able to do it. I had actually forgotten I was even in the war, had noticed I was in when there were like 8 hours left and the only non 3 starred was #8 which I couldn't do shit against (That being a th10 me being th8) so I didn't wasted my troops on it.

Anyways, I checked back yesterday and was kicked! At first I thought it was a mistake since I've been a great member which supplied many troops at war and people really liked me there but when I waited 24hours and joined back a few minutes ago the person who kicked me let me in. I asked him why and he told me that it was because I missed war attacks then I told him I'm sorry that I forgot being in and he kicked me again.

This is bullshit. I loved that clan..

#Clanless4Lyfe

umm. Rip? Did you know there is a clash of clans bot that auto donates/attacks etc..? I use it and am basically a max th9 soon.

hehe

yeah I've got it on my pc.

Though my legit account is on my iphone so I don't know if I can bot it by transfering to an android data to bot on Pc.

Anyways, I started a new account for the bot and it;s doing pretty good.