DarkNMZ bot, chances of getting banned?

Aeonx

Botting nmz isnt that bad. i usally always get banned but im almost at 25m xp from it botted :3. noone can see you can report you in a dream tongue.png

Heard it was a high chance to get banned botting in nmz, you might aswell do it legit 

Ive done over 200 hours with @Fruity 's NMZ bot, works flawlessly, no bans. I think you should be ok :)

• Like 1

Ive done over 200 hours with @Fruity 's NMZ bot, works flawlessly, no bans. I think you should be ok smile.png

Aweome! Thanks man =)

I've botted over 45m xp in NMZ, i believe it is relatively low due to the lack of inputs it takes. It doesn't leave Jagex with much data to determine you are a bot on.

That's really good to know, thank you! Would Fruity's prayer flickering / absorb be the same? Or which method have you used?

Edited by Aeonx

Wont recommend it mate, just received information via the Runescape stream on Twitch that there will be a mass ban wave occuring this week as Mod Ronan and Mod Weath have confirmed they've got a new anti-botting system implemented, which was similar to the bot nuke day (AKA ClusterFlutterer)

So just a brief warning before they release it so you know when to avoid having your bot running.

Mod Weath Devblog: http://services.runescape.com/m=news/runescape-ban-wave?oldschool=1

Lmao that scam is real :D Not falling for it...

• Like 1