Khal Warrior Guild

Khaleesi

I got it working after very minor tweaking; I got two dragon defenders in ten minutes somehow. Honestly I'd suggest lowering this script price since defenders aren't anything farmers use or need. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so most of us are paying this for one account. (I didn't think about that before purchasing so I regret buying this slightly).

Nevertheless It worked well. Enjoying your wintertodt and agility currently.

I got it working after very minor tweaking; I got two dragon defenders in ten minutes somehow. Honestly I'd suggest lowering this script price since defenders aren't anything farmers use or need. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ so most of us are paying this for one account. (I didn't think about that before purchasing so I regret buying this slightly).

Nevertheless It worked well. Enjoying your wintertodt and agility currently.

Thx for the feedback

Trial please?

Enjoy

• Like 1

Bug report Template:

- Normal client or Mirror client? Mirror

- What is the issue? Kills armor then leaves room. trys to loot armor from out side. armor eventually disapearrs and trys to get more from bank

- What is the script status, (can be seen in the paint) looting armor

- Can you get a printscreen of it?

image.png

ok more detail, it does it when it kills the armor and while the armor is still alive. it goes into spawning armor mode and runs to door. Sometimes leaves door not all ways image.png

image.png

Ok so Ive been baby sitting.

After it kills armor it runs to door. Armor is out of view and it is in looting status. I paused it and rotated camera so armor was in view. It looted the armor. 

The fix is why is it running to the door?

Script works extremely well, beyond impressed. However, some time during the course of about 5 hours it decided to bank my d scim and use my ddp(spec weapon) instead as its primary weapon. Not gonna bitch, its a high quality script. Recommend to anyone, now to see if I get banned -.-

Were you killing armour for points or cyclops? :)

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have a defender, i ran the script for about 90 minutes and with over 4k tokens. I selected camp for bronze-rune defender and selected my starting defender as none..

Is the script supposed to loot and equip the defender for me or do I need to watch it and wait for drops? Maybe im just unlucky with drops.

I bought the script, I let it farm tokens for about 3 hours and i ran into a problem where it was just clicking in the room over and over. It didn't enter the room through the door, just kept trying to get by clicking on the mini-map.

I farmed the script for the rune defender and seemed to run no problems, wish you could select to bury the big bones.

Then i selected to farm for dragon defenders with 2k tokens in my inventory, it ran until i had like 5 tokens left and kept clicking on the door. Over and over, never stopped the script even after i ran out of tokens.

Edited by bigblue090