[Question] is there a way to accurately get / set your combat style (agressive, defensive, ...)

Botre

What is this config 43 thing I have never heard of

Configs are values part of the client state. In this case config 43 tells us something about the current attack style, if config 43 is set to 0 it means the first attack style is selected, config 43 = 1 means the second is selected etc. There are config values for a lot of things ranging from current quest state to the autocasted spell (config 108). I'm not even sure why most of them are stored in the client, but they're very useful :)

• Like 1

Configs are values part of the client state. In this case config 43 tells us something about the current attack style, if config 43 is set to 0 it means the first attack style is selected, config 43 = 1 means the second is selected etc. There are config values for a lot of things ranging from current quest state to the autocasted spell (config 108). I'm not even sure why most of them are stored in the client, but they're very useful smile.png

Configs are values part of the client state. In this case config 43 tells us something about the current attack style, if config 43 is set to 0 it means the first attack style is selected, config 43 = 1 means the second is selected etc. There are config values for a lot of things ranging from current quest state to the autocasted spell (config 108). I'm not even sure why most of them are stored in the client, but they're very useful smile.png

Please take this as a like as I have given out too many today :(

Is there a list of configs? Sorry for derailing the thread l0l

• 2 weeks later...