Hello! A new crew member!

Gecko0

Hi all!

First things first, I'm an Italian guy, 23, and as the stereotype suggests I will do some misspelling or grammar errors, so forgive me in advance xD

It's been a long time since my first visit on this forums as guest. I have read lots of things and finally I decided to subscribe!

I have played RS07 when it was a new game on the internet, since an hacker broke in my account and stole me everything... I quit the game that time.

I also have great interests in music and composition, especially for soundtracks and electronic music composition.

I think I will start a post for this but I'm here to start a goldfarm to pay my studies.

I study music compositions and have several computers, in particular I will use a Mac mini with 16Gb ram, and a Macbook pro, both with a Debian dedicated drive to bot. If things will go in the right way I think I'll buy a server to bot.

Because I'll start from zero I need to buy some gold (2-5M) and some scripts.

I managed to have a proxy for each account I can bot, just to be safe.

Hope to receive some tips and suggestions from more skilled members.

Thank you! smile.png

Gecko

when u mentioned stereotypes i thought u were going to say: I make pizzas for a living

also what's Debian

Not yet, I make cocktails for living xD

Debian is a linux distro. It's very stable, a little tricky to set up for mac (drivers etc) but when it's turned on nothing can stop it! xD

Welcome.... I suggest u look into mirror mode before starting ur farm not as many band with mirror.... After u reach 100 posts and can use account marketplace u can even buy bot ready accs like woodcutters miners ect..

Thank you! I have choose OSbot for mirror. didn't know about 100 post but I think I will buy a main in the future.