Maldesto

1) Botting

2) Sexy purple pip

3) I wanna get verified ranks

4) Im a legend

5) Stop farming dem likes mald

6) That's it.

7) O wait, so I can change my name again

8) Private forums? I wanna see that shit.

Basically all that...

• Use unlimited bot tabs!
  • No advertisements on the website and bot client!
  • 10% discount on all premium script purchases!
  • Unique purple username to get recognized!
  • Changeable user title!
  • A special private forum!
  • Maximum of 3 images in your signature instead of 1!
  • Signature space of 800x600 instead of 800x400!
  • Ability to change the title of your own threads!
  • 3 free display name change per month!
  • Access to VIP+ only scripts

There are vip only scripts? :0 wtf

Edited by Baller

For the past year I've lied to my mother about going to school. I told her I was going to school for a year but I wasn't really doing much with my life. 2 Months ago I finally told her because I felt so bad that my own mother cared about me so much but I didn't realize it until I told her that I haven't been to school. It was a late night and I asked her to go to my room to have a talk; and I told her everything. She did cry and I also did as well. I told her that school was not for me, she wasn't mad but instead she was happy that I've told her. She said, "thank god at least you're not doing drugs." She wished that I've told her sooner though. I told her my plan was to join the Navy/Navy Seals and come back in a few years and be a changed person. I told her that it will teach me some discipline and a lot of things I'll need to survive on my own. For the past 2 months I've been finally going out and working out so I get can get prepared for the Navy. I started getting my shit together and started going out daily and working out(up to 2-3 times a day). I came across OSRS and it was the same game I once played when I was in middle/high school and loved it. I didn't have much time to level up so I decided to look up bots, I looked up several but nothing came close to OSbot that've used. I was told that mirror client had a lower ban rate since I only have one account. I don't bot much but when I do, it gives me more time to contact my friends and go out more. I realize "time" is the most important thing so I can't waste it anymore. Thanks for reading, hope my grammar mistakes didn't get you mad.