1 Million Bars

LeBron

would you mind getting me one bond please? haha got a lot f money mate there congratz man.

I'm not sitting on 320M bro, I've worked on this since the BF bot came out.

so u make like 300k / hr?

I believe it is much less now

Much less, yeah since the profits were well over 400k/h when the script first came out. If you want a more recent one, I did post a proggy last week on a lvl 3 with nothing. If you have full graceful, use pots (energy, stamina) and coal bag you can easily jump above 400k/h, this is a lvl 3 that takes 10 mins to create. :)

819e108fe9.jpg

I'm not sitting on 320M bro, I've worked on this since the BF bot came out.

Much less, yeah since the profits were well over 400k/h when the script first came out. If you want a more recent one, I did post a proggy last week on a lvl 3 with nothing. If you have full graceful, use pots (energy, stamina) and coal bag you can easily jump above 400k/h, this is a lvl 3 that takes 10 mins to create. smile.png

819e108fe9.jpg

Looks nice but that is hardly a "fresh level 3" as that account has 66 smithing. 

I don't know why, but I thought this was going to be a rapping thread. (e.g "I just spat 1 million bars yo")

LOL

Looks nice but that is hardly a "fresh level 3" as that account has 66 smithing. 

Smithing level is irrelevant as your bars and profit/h is the same with steel regardless of level. It's a fresh level 3 as in it has no other stats and takes 10 mins to create.

Is BF even worth bottling anymore? lol

signature.png?user=Swaglordbasedgod

Well maybe not if you just made 100k bars than me in 25 days >.<

LOL

Smithing level is irrelevant as your bars and profit/h is the same with steel regardless of level. It's a fresh level 3 as in it has no other stats and takes 10 mins to create.

Well maybe not if you just made 100k bars than me in 25 days >.<

Spent a lot less time considering I had 6+ bots