APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Hey bud @Apaec! I would like to see this feature:
When smithing dart tips. Everytime you bank you deposit the dart tips aswell = loss of xp :D
If the dart tips could just stay in your inventory and withdraw new bars would be awesome.
I guess its less obvious too.

#Edit:
ALso when zoomed out, it should just click bank / anvil and not click minimap to bank/anvil when the "spots" are onscreen.

Cheers for a great script!

Edited by raikzun420

2 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

Hey bud @Apaec! I would like to see this feature:
When smithing dart tips. Everytime you bank you deposit the dart tips aswell = loss of xp :D
If the dart tips could just stay in your inventory and withdraw new bars would be awesome.
I guess its less obvious too.

#Edit:
ALso when zoomed out, it should just click bank / anvil and not click minimap to bank/anvil when the "spots" are onscreen.

Cheers for a great script!

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Doesn't having the extra bar in your inventory mean the time loss from depositing the dart tips is essentially mitigated?

As for screen zoom/re sizeable, this isn't really down to me but rather the client. I can see if I can tweak this but cannot make any promises.

Apa

15 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the suggestions :)

Doesn't having the extra bar in your inventory mean the time loss from depositing the dart tips is essentially mitigated?

As for screen zoom/re sizeable, this isn't really down to me but rather the client. I can see if I can tweak this but cannot make any promises.

Apa

What i mean is it seems a bit more legit to just have the dart tips in your inventory while smithing.
I think everybody does this, except bots ?

• 2 weeks later...