APA AIO Smither

Apaec

5 hours ago, raikzun420 said:

Could you make it clikc on the anvil and bank chest directly when zoomed out?
Instead of walking to bank/anvil and then click on it? :)

- Happy customer for months.

Hey raikzun!

Thanks for the suggestion - it might be possible to add a check for this, but it depends on the location. I'll add it to my issue board. It'll be a bit tricky to streamline the behaviour to make it look authentic - sometimes when doing this the script spends a long time moving the camera back and forth.

Apa

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Apaec hi mate, so when using on mirror mode, edgeville iron mans with ring of forging, sometimes it gets stuck "path walking to furnace" walks to furnace clicks furnace but doesn't click to do the iron bar, it just stands there and says "path-walking to [smithObject=name=furnace,action=smelt] and I have to manually click the iron bars to get it to keep going? please check it out

On 10/19/2019 at 12:51 PM, corby528 said:

@Apaec hi mate, so when using on mirror mode, edgeville iron mans with ring of forging, sometimes it gets stuck "path walking to furnace" walks to furnace clicks furnace but doesn't click to do the iron bar, it just stands there and says "path-walking to [smithObject=name=furnace,action=smelt] and I have to manually click the iron bars to get it to keep going? please check it out

Hey,

Thanks for letting me know. 

I'm not sure why that might be; perhaps the interface details have changed in a game update. I'll check it out ASAP.

Best

Apa

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/8/2020 at 6:39 PM, ricetoo said:

Hey, can I  get a 24hr trial? Thank you!

Hi,

Apologies for the massive delay in reply, for some reason I was unfollowed from this thread and so did not receive a notification when you posted. Are you still interested in a trial? If so, more than happy to activate it now.

Best

Apa

• 3 weeks later...