APA AIO Smither

Apaec

9 hours ago, Scotty said:

don't wanna be annoying innit but will it ever be possible to stop the bot closing the bank manually rather than clicking the mini map?

8 hours ago, Apaec said:

Thanks for the reminder again, i'll set aside some time this evening to work on this :)

Apa

Hi Scotty,

I've just had a look at the code and done a test run. It looks like the script isn't explicitly closing the bank. The reason the bank is being closed manually is the OSBot walking code (which is called immediately after the inventory is configured) will close open interfaces (bank included) before setting off. To prevent this, I had a look at the WalkingEvent API but couldn't see any functionality to disable the feature. As a result, it is not feasibly possible to prevent this unfortunately :( (an alternative would be to implement my own walking code, but this would result in sacrificing reliability - also reinventing the wheel is always a waste of time!)

If you are finding that the script is closing the bank with the mouse, you can always enable the 'esc to close current interfaces' option in the osrs settings tab (shown below). This will streamline the process.

1t44wAY.png

Sorry about that - hopefully you understand!

Best

Apa

• Heart 2

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, sanruizt said:

does it have cli support? also could i have a trial please.

Unfortunately no CLI support at the moment as it would be complicated to configure the script to the same level as is configurable in the UI. It's something i'd like to add in the future though.

I've just started a trial on your account - enjoy! :)

-Apa