APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Can I get a trial on this script, I am 95% sure I will be purchasing it afterwards. thanks man

Sure, no problem. Have given you a 24h trial :)

apa

Script keeps stopping, I'm trying to use it for cannon balls, can share screens on skype to show you the problem?

Strange. No need to screenshare though , I can test it myself! just let me know some details:

• what stage does it stop
  • is there any error logged in the console?

thanks

apa :)

• Like 1

Sure, no problem. Have given you a 24h trial smile.png

apa

Strange. No need to screenshare though , I can test it myself! just let me know some details:

• what stage does it stop
  • is there any error logged in the console?

thanks

apa smile.png

Just got it working thanks anyways!

EDIT: Nevermind, http://gyazo.com/dc5c1ca38733a43f5985d12e64610ced

Does stuff like that quite often, and it repeatedly does that before it actually does the proper action

Edited by Blaze It

Just got it working thanks anyways!

EDIT: Nevermind, http://gyazo.com/dc5c1ca38733a43f5985d12e64610ced

Does stuff like that quite often, and it repeatedly does that before it actually does the proper action

Hey!

when it does this, does it eventually succeed? or is this where it gets stuck. Because i've found that this error is caused by the client failing the interaction the first time. I think there may be little-to-nothing I can do about this as the interaction itself is handled by the client, but i'll take a look anyways. It occasionally does this (but rarely) on normal mode.

apa

Hey!

when it does this, does it eventually succeed? or is this where it gets stuck. Because i've found that this error is caused by the client failing the interaction the first time. I think there may be little-to-nothing I can do about this as the interaction itself is handled by the client, but i'll take a look anyways. It occasionally does this (but rarely) on normal mode.

apa

I now figured out a fix, what I have to do is minimize the osbot client and watch it from the rs client! Working flawless now!

Just figured i would pop in and let you know that the script is still running flawless (making Cannon Balls) Thanks alot for this amazing script! smile.png

Thanks mate! 

if it;s not too much to ask, please could you do me a massive favour and leave a review on the store? I would really appreciate it <3

http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/540-apa-aio-smither/

apa :)