APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Released on SDN

Tysm for releasing! If you could do me 1 last favour and add the url to this thread onto the store page, that would be great <3 thanks for everything you've done

Congratulations on release man!

Thanks mate! appreciate the support.

special thanks to @10k who helped me with the testing process by providing me awesome screenshots :) thanks!

• Like 1

UPDATE!

Version 1.03

• Added support for make-5 and make-10 interaction options for both smithing and smelting. When doing cannonballs, the script will still automatically use the make-all option.
  • Updated front page of GUI.

New update features can be configured in the GUI under the settings tab.

Happy botting!

Apaec

UPDATE! ~general maintenance~

Version 1.04

• Confirmed previous update is working.
  • Minor bug fixes such as increased delay threshold after interacting with anvil
  • Improvements to GUI + font size changes
  • New 'show paint' button stops previous paint showing issues with regards to text sizes and font availability
  • Version number now displayed on paint as well as on the GUI title-bar.

Happy botting!

Apaec

UPDATE!

Version 1.05

• Aesthetic only changes.
  • Added runescape formatting to details on paint eg exp will now read 12.4kxp instead of 12414xp. Likewise with hourly rate.
  • Added logo to GUI which I made earlier today. Image is cached as ever (likewise with all other images associated with script).
  • Recoloured info labels on GUI to cyan so that they are easier to read, look better and are not confused for futher settings.

Here's the new GUI (new screenie for the thread too):

4DJ1JeF.png

As ever, happy botting lads and feel free to leave a positive review if you have a spare second ! :)

let me know what you think of the new GUI and paint changes and if you have any issues with them.

Apa

UPDATE!

I unfortunately lost internet today and should get it back by monday when customer support is open ^^. So i've written this update but it hasn't gone live obviously cause i have no way of pushing it to the SDN. Posting this from phone btw. but ye, I also filmed another video earlier today and edited it, I think it's pretty decent and it inspired me to write this update on the script too.

Version 1.06

• Script will now interact in the back usng 'withdraw All' where it can/should, to save time.
  • Also made some minor design changes to GUI

UPDATE + VIDEO WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MONDAY!

happy botting

apa

Edited by Apaec

Hey Apa,

Script runs well but on rare occasion, I find my guy frozen near furnace like this

2mpwe87.png

It was running for about 2 hours before this i just stopped it and restarted but same thing

Strange... I'll look into this tomorrow when I get internet back. It seems to be stuck inside the interaction loop but I'm not sure what the reason is.

spa

• Like 1

Hey Apa,

Script runs well but on rare occasion, I find my guy frozen near furnace like this

2mpwe87.png

It was running for about 2 hours before this i just stopped it and restarted but same thing

Perhaps this is a mirror client issue? i've been trying really hard but it seems to be interacting just fine with cannonballs...

unfortunately my comp doesn't have the specs to run mirror client comfortably - but I need u to give me some details:

• Where is the mouse? is it hovering over the furnace? enable the mouse debug in the settings menu to see.
  • Are there any errors logged in the client below?

Ty! :)

apa

Perhaps this is a mirror client issue? i've been trying really hard but it seems to be interacting just fine with cannonballs...

unfortunately my comp doesn't have the specs to run mirror client comfortably - but I need u to give me some details:

• Where is the mouse? is it hovering over the furnace? enable the mouse debug in the settings menu to see.
  • Are there any errors logged in the client below?

Ty! smile.png

apa

ill let you know next time if it happens, its rarely though :)

• Like 1