APA AIO Smither

Apaec

where are these long running scripts being ran at? Iv been doing edgeville. every once in a while when a lag happens (i guess) mine

-----clicks SW of the glory tele spot and it will get stuck and stand there for hours or log out, 1 of the 2. or

-----it will lag and withdraw 2 ring of forgings and it will keep clicking the ring (outside the bank menu) untill i fix it or logs out...  

but this is more often with updates.. version 110 was perfect. 113 had problems. Ill see with 114 =/ *fingers crossed*

Edited by Five6Ace

where are these long running scripts being ran at? Iv been doing edgeville. every once in a while when a lag happens (i guess) mine

-----clicks SW of the glory tele spot and it will get stuck and stand there for hours or log out, 1 of the 2. or

-----it will lag and withdraw 2 ring of forgings and it will keep clicking the ring (outside the bank menu) untill i fix it or logs out...  

but this is more often with updates.. version 110 was perfect. 113 had problems. Ill see with 114 =/ *fingers crossed*

Odd.

I will see what I can do and hopefully push an update no later than the weekend. Sounds like you're running a really laggy machine tho (or connection)... if you're using low cpu mode, don't xd!

apa :)

• Like 1

heres 1 error.  that was ran for no more than an hour. and itll find its way outside the designated area. When i went to recover it back to designated location while the script was running. Which I always try to do. This time was a little weird.. it showed 2 sets of yellow square paths... 1 set was headed towards what looked like barbarian village. and it was choosing that over the one that led to the furnace. and as u can see, i had ores in my inventory

Odd.

I will see what I can do and hopefully push an update no later than the weekend. Sounds like you're running a really laggy machine tho (or connection)... if you're using low cpu mode, don't xd!

apa smile.png

well see what gets me is that nothing has changed. between literally last weekend and this weekend. computer wise anyway. I only use this computer for botting. no1 else is on the internet when i bot. and last weekend (begining of the month) your script was Flawless. smithing, smelting everything. now im seeing problems... so leads me to believe maybe a client issue

post-54523-0-94528400-1442336455_thumb.png

Edited by Five6Ace

heres 1 error.  that was ran for no more than an hour. and itll find its way outside the designated area. When i went to recover it back to designated location while the script was running. Which I always try to do. This time was a little weird.. it showed 2 sets of yellow square paths... 1 set was headed towards what looked like barbarian village. and it was choosing that over the one that led to the furnace. and as u can see, i had ores in my inventory

well see what gets me is that nothing has changed. between literally last weekend and this weekend. computer wise anyway. I only use this computer for botting. no1 else is on the internet when i bot. and last weekend (begining of the month) your script was Flawless. smithing, smelting everything. now im seeing problems... so leads me to believe maybe a client issue

Hmm :/ could be mirror client just screwing up...

but there's no way it could possible have tried to walk down to barbarian village... The script is walking pre-recorded paths and will only display the path it's walking... There's no path going to barb vill which is really strange. I'll take a look and add some wider failsafes so you should hopefully no longer experience issues like this... But ye perhaps it's the client :/ because i've not changed anything scriptwise :o

apa

i knew i should print screen on that extra walkpath... damn lmao. ima start that up again and see if it goes there... the 2nd walk path was flashing as if it was glitching? if that helps. and yea i am running mirror

as you can see this one is walking towards the opposite direction... keep in mind tho that this walkpath is flashing very fast almost like a strobe lite =P. meaning it shows a path to the bank then this way. I had to check my print screen a few times before I caught it in this direction. but yet while it is flashing this is the way it is walking.. heres a picture of of the  path its taking (during 1 "flash" 

post-54523-0-37961400-1442338039_thumb.png

i knew i should print screen on that extra walkpath... damn lmao. ima start that up again and see if it goes there... the 2nd walk path was flashing as if it was glitching? if that helps. and yea i am running mirror

as you can see this one is walking towards the opposite direction... keep in mind tho that this walkpath is flashing very fast almost like a strobe lite =P. meaning it shows a path to the bank then this way. I had to check my print screen a few times before I caught it in this direction. but yet while it is flashing this is the way it is walking.. heres a picture of of the  path its taking (during 1 "flash" 

wtf:/ lol... I see no feesible way that is possible. Looking over the code, I cannot narrow this down. Have you tried it in injection?

apa

Edit:

Just tried it out on mirror mode lol, no idea what happened but it glitched out alot. But works perfectly fine on injection. Unfortunately there's not alot I can do about this as there are no specific changes I can make for the script to run on mirror, as they both share the same API.

Also I realised that the script spams your username in the conosle.. This was a debug message which I must have forgotten to remove. It should be gone now though as I just pushed a temporary update removing it :)

I'll see if the issue has been reported.

apa

Edited by Apaec
  • Like 1