APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Just pushed v1.06 live

this update features lots of small changes, nothing major.

• Script will now use withdraw All option when banking to speed up process. Applies for second 'ingredient' when smelting.
  • New paint show button ^.^
  • minor changes to a few things in the GUI
  • probably some other small things i cannot remember

happy botting :)

apa

UPDATE! (yes... another one... I wana make this bad boy flawless x))

Version 1.07

• Added twisty cursor with mlg rainbow trail (all done using graphics2D so no images used smile.png
  • Lengthened v west forging path in attempt to avoid script getting stuck just outside the door.
  • Added more status debug messages
  • Added anti-aliasing to paint
  • Added some pretty squares to paint. These show next target (eg bank booth, door, anvil). Also highlight important items in inventory eg ores when smelting, cannon balls, bars and mould when making cballs, and hammer,bars and product when forging.

Happy botting

apa

extremely laggy representation of new cursor (screen recorder lags my computer to heaven high, it's not normally so jagged.

f9b6fb859bc1de45f39facb814cb6f05.gif

Edited by Apaec

http://imgur.com/Z1PJUHJ

just started script and its standing there still 

Any errors in the logs? I mean like I said I can't really do anything to make a script compatible with the mirror client if the client itself is still having a few issues. so for now if this is a big problem I suggest using injection. Otherwise, if there are some errors, i'll take a look and see what I can do but probably not much :/

apa

Any errors in the logs? I mean like I said I can't really do anything to make a script compatible with the mirror client if the client itself is still having a few issues. so for now if this is a big problem I suggest using injection. Otherwise, if there are some errors, i'll take a look and see what I can do but probably not much :/

apa

hmm some weird shit going on.. its starting to work again lol

• Like 1

It just says its waiting on the GUI the entire time and won't actually start, please fix this.

Stop the script, wait for the script to properly exit (check the console log, when it says 'APA AIO Smither has terminated', you're good). Then start the script again. Keep doing this until the GUI shows.

I'm trying to figure out the reason for this issue because it's strange that sometimes the script starts and rarely it fails to start. Normally in programming either something works or it doesn't. Hopefully i'll figure out the issue soon though haha.

apa

Sorry Apaec. I have been Mining at present as it used all the Coal haha. I will leave a comment now when I work out how to. Also I noticed when I am making Mith plates or anything really, that it stands outside the anvils in Varrock and does nothing. I will try get a screenshot to show where it stands and what it does exactly. Appreciate your work!!!

EDIT: I can't even find where to leave a Review...

Edited by Unotihs

Sorry Apaec. I have been Mining at present as it used all the Coal haha. I will leave a comment now when I work out how to. Also I noticed when I am making Mith plates or anything really, that it stands outside the anvils in Varrock and does nothing. I will try get a screenshot to show where it stands and what it does exactly. Appreciate your work!!!

EDIT: I can't even find where to leave a Review...

Hi. What script version are you using? I thought I pushed a fix for smithing in varrock west rarely getting stuck! :)

I'll take another look later today. Thanks for replying

apa

UPDATE!

Finally got to the bottom of the GUI opening issue.

Version 1.08

• Script will now start correctly. GUI will ALWAYS show!
  • Increased path distance when smithing in v west so script now no longer gets stuck standing outside the anvil room.
  • Added compatibility with latest Area API

Happy botting :)

Apaec