Click or hover over image to zoom in

APA AIO Smither

(10 reviews)
4.99 USD

incl. VAT

About APA AIO Smither

Blaze It

6 of 6 members found this review helpful 6 / 6 members

Script is great tons of features, cheap and runs flawless, would recommend to any one looking for a truely amazing smithing script

Link to review
Chicken Wing

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

One of the best scripts you will ever see!

Link to review
ch4d

6 of 7 members found this review helpful 6 / 7 members

Apa,

You have written a wonderful script. Everything works and runs smoothly. All of the clicks are dead on when it's running. I actually just got done with a two hour run of it this morning and made roughly 4k balls i stopped it early since I wanted to sell the cannon balls so i could smelt more. Anyways all of your methods and everything work and interact with the game flawlessly. I like how in a way you have the debug running when you have the script going (Walk path, mouse cursor). I also like all of the implementations of different anti-bans. I always run the bot with the logger up so i can see what's going on while the script is running. Anyways while watching it for the two hours I was very impressed with the script. I have just been doing edgevile cannon balls, but I can tell you if you are looking for this script to make cannonballs this is the one. This AIO smiter is kick ass and again apa I would like to thank you for the 24 hour trial.

Link to review
Bythtrade

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

Script is flawless, running without problems! 5/5 for all in one script and being totally awesome!

Link to review
HKBlue

3 of 4 members found this review helpful 3 / 4 members

This guy said that his smithing script is better than the others and it is! If you need a beast smithing script buy this!

Link to review
chris beswick

0 of 6 members found this review helpful 0 / 6 members

where can i fined it i have payed for it and i cant see where to download it

Link to review
mcmillin92

0 of 2 members found this review helpful 0 / 2 members

works very good, but i noticed that in port phastmyst it has a hard time dismissing randoms :/

Link to review