APA AIO Smither

Apaec

Have you stopped to think maybe this script does something very detectable? I just went through what people have said, quite a few people have been banned with this script, maybe it has something to do with this script, because i know i have botted the account that got banned for a long time, most of the time using free scripts and never got banned, and within a day of using this, boom ban hammer.

Have you stopped to think maybe this script does something very detectable? I just went through what people have said, quite a few people have been banned with this script, maybe it has something to do with this script, because i know i have botted the account that got banned for a long time, most of the time using free scripts and never got banned, and within a day of using this, boom ban hammer.

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you got banned :/ that really sucks :s. But it happens. It's strange because sometimes they come really quickly like yours, and sometimes they come slowly. What you had could perhaps be a delayed ban from another script, or it could just have been a ban from this, but you never know. I smithed in excess of 50k iron knives with this script no problem on an acc which already had a 2day ban and using injections. It's just hard to tell.

as for the script itself, I'm not sure what could be out of place. The script has used the client integrated anti ban and has its own unique pattern of working - perhaps it was just wrong time wrong place :s

Sorry for your loss but sometimes you just gotta accept the risks :///

apa

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you got banned :/ that really sucks :s. But it happens. It's strange because sometimes they come really quickly like yours, and sometimes they come slowly. What you had could perhaps be a delayed ban from another script, or it could just have been a ban from this, but you never know. I smithed in excess of 50k iron knives with this script no problem on an acc which already had a 2day ban and using injections. It's just hard to tell.

as for the script itself, I'm not sure what could be out of place. The script has used the client integrated anti ban and has its own unique pattern of working - perhaps it was just wrong time wrong place :s

Sorry for your loss but sometimes you just gotta accept the risks :///

apa

I don't have a problem with losing my account, I know the risks. I'm just pointing out, a few people have said they were banned as soon as they started using it!

I don't have a problem with losing my account, I know the risks. I'm just pointing out, a few people have said they were banned as soon as they started using it!

thanks for being a good sport about it xD

I'll have to look back over the thread but I thought that you were the first ban that occurred :o Or maybe second, I think there may have been one other. But I cannot notice anything strange in the behaviour unless it got somehow stuck somewhere for a while - if this was the case then I'll do some further investigating !

apa

thanks for being a good sport about it xD

I'll have to look back over the thread but I thought that you were the first ban that occurred ohmy.png Or maybe second, I think there may have been one other. But I cannot notice anything strange in the behaviour unless it got somehow stuck somewhere for a while - if this was the case then I'll do some further investigating !

apa

Im thinking maybe my account got reported alot, i did bot it quite a bit more than usual once i got the cannon balls! lol

Im thinking maybe my account got reported alot, i did bot it quite a bit more than usual once i got the cannon balls! lol

perhaps, being reported sucks. I suppose you could use remoter locations but then again being in edge might be better because its more crowded :o maybe a wildi pk world would be better because it would be packed with pkers... not sure haha!

apa

• 2 weeks later...

i was gonna write a bad review saying id didnt do shit, howevevr i looked at the gui again before i started and then i had the option to select what i wanted this aio to do, and its working great so far :) so in conclusion dont be a dumbass and if you setup the gui to do what you want its good. but like i said dont be a dumbass, ********a.

• Like 1

i was gonna write a bad review saying id didnt do shit, howevevr i looked at the gui again before i started and then i had the option to select what i wanted this aio to do, and its working great so far smile.png so in conclusion dont be a dumbass and if you setup the gui to do what you want its good. but like i said dont be a dumbass, ********a.

Haha no problemo, glad you got it working. Let me know if you stumble across any other issues! :)

apa

UPDATE!!

Version 1.10

all.png

I'm having troubles if i should buy this script or extreme smither..

It's entirely up to you. I personally think mine is better, but I would say that xD.

Mine supports more locations and items (extreme smither doesn't support edgeville), so if you're looking to use it for edgeville smithing then mine work out a better deal.

but it's completely up to you x)

apa

It's entirely up to you. I personally think mine is better, but I would say that xD.

Mine supports more locations and items (extreme smither doesn't support edgeville), so if you're looking to use it for edgeville smithing then mine work out a better deal.

but it's completely up to you x)

apa

Could i have a 2hour trial? :s i understand if no but i would like to test it out, if i like it i will buy it for sure

Edited by HKBlue