APA AIO Smither

Apaec

9 hours ago, rexides said:

This doesn't support blast furnace from what I can see, if you haven't fixed it ofc? If not, do you know of a script that supports blast furnace?

Cheers

Hey, that is correct, the script does not support the blast furnace minigame. I believe there are dedicated ones (not written by me) on the SDN, have a look under the minigames section.

Best

Apa

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Roidz_ said:

Why is it that this bot always gets my account hacked and after that banned?

Hey,

I'm sorry to hear this - I can assure you that the script (nor any script on the SDN) is not the cause of this.

All SDN scripts are carefully screened by the developers to ensure no malicious code is present. Furthermore, OSBot encrypts account data so scripts are unable to access this sensitive info.

It would be more likely that your account was compromised by some other means - never tell anyone your password!

Best

Apa

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, awesome script! I was wondering if you have thought about keeping stackable items in your inventory, just to seem more human. Also, if at all possible, if the client could click directly on the bank/furnace that is in view, instead of clicking on the minimap, walking to it, and then clicking on the furnace/bank, which would definitely look more like human interaction.